What will Tony say?

by konceptual99 36 Replies latest social humour

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Apparently, there's more where this is coming from...

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Oh I l❤️Ve the Dutch! Greatest people in the world!

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Lol, I know this "rebel" too. Intelligent guy, knows his languages, always getting attention, but you must admit... his pants are LEAST tight (TMIII smiles...).

K99, if I may ask, where did you get this picture from?

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

@rpt....yeah I wonder when he will wake up.
    He's not about following the JW rules at all.
    Sometimes I wonder if he even cares about (this) religion...

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

It is about time that ToMo3 did not waste his time on matters that are beyond him, lots of tight trousers' issues in WT land to sort out, let's start, child abuse, maybe just a tiny bit more important than dress and grooming, shunning policy, now that is a real disgrace, Bro Lett, now that one needs sorting out, he is pure school amateur dramatics, the generation game ( a British tv classic quiz series) ...."now your question Tony, 'what is the generation teaching thismonth?'" and much more really important issues so a message for Tony "...get a life or go away, preferably just go away."

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

@ Anders

Last time I saw and spoke to him was at last years convention. It would make sense if he knew at least a bit of TTATT, but maybe he's just carrying it with him while still believing there's still some truth to the WT doctrines. In the meanwhile, he's clearly having fun and seems not to be suffering much from a tight, suppressing Borg-set of rules.

Are these pics from Facebook or what?

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

My pic came through on my Instagram account.

Every circuit has a brother like this - quite happy to let his sartorial preferences be expressed regardless of what he rest of JWdom says or thinks. Good for him on that level.

The irony is that this week's WT has a specific case of the elders counselling a brother with tight trousers.

As lostandfound says, the priorities demonstrated by the WTS are completely screwed.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Maybe change topic to members only section? ;-) This topic is visible to all.

Or edit your posts to make sure you're not discovered (if you want to avoid that)

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I know who you are now @anders.....

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Just joking by the way @anders...😉

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit