Did man really go to the moon?

by atomant 121 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• atomant
    atomant

Yes island man l have kept an open mind and honestly find it very difficult to believe we went to the moon.lve looked at both sides and both have compelling arguments for and against.So at the end of the day l guess lm sitting on the fence.

• atomant
    atomant

By the way you tube has started censoring and is shutting down many sites.l wonder why?

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

All for crying out loud. Living n FL at the time you could see the Apollo rockets taking off. It was very visible where we lived. My wife even witnessed the last moon launch which was at night in 1972. All I can say is if they didn't go to the moon they sure spent a lot of money to put on a show. Still Totally ADD

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains
    A more important question.....is Watchtower the channel of communication between GOD AND MAN?
  • sparky1
    sparky1

In the 1960's my uncle was a Lt. Colonel in the Air Force Strategic Command in charge of a number of ICBM missile silos and security officer for his base. My brother asked him two questions shortly before he died.

1. Did aliens crash at Roswell and are there any remains of a ship or any life form? Answer: NO

2. Did we really land men on the moon? Answer: YES

I'll have to accept my Uncles answers over and above anything that conspiracy theorists have to offer.

• kairos
    kairos
    Lt. Colonel in the Air Force Strategic Command in charge of a number of ICBM missile silos and security officer for his base.

How does this prove anything?

• Island Man
    Island Man
    Lt. Colonel in the Air Force Strategic Command in charge of a number of ICBM missile silos and security officer for his base.
    How does this prove anything?

Yep, definitely an argument from authority fallacy.

But when you delve into both side and you understand the science involved it becomes clear that the conspiracists are in error about their claims. Other nations have visited the moon with unmanned spacecraft and have seen and photographed the remnants of the apollo missions. There's enough evidence to prove that we really did go to the moon.

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Yep, definitely an argument from authority fallacy" - Island Man

Actually, it was an argument based on credibility not authority alone.

• WhatshallIcallmyself
    WhatshallIcallmyself

Is YouTube part of this conspiracy now too?

As are all the other countries in the world.

If Occam's razor were a real thing I think it would get extremely blunt on these Moon Hoax/flat Earth type arguments...

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

occams razor would suggest that the moon and other sky lights are just lights. im not suggesting this but that would be simpler than everything that would have to happen for the entire universe to exist. even multiple international conspiracies would be simpler than a big bang, universal expansion, and all the rest that finally got us here billions of years later, thats extremely complex.

if occams razor were a real thing, you would have a lot of nicks and not a clean shave at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit