Did man really go to the moon?

by atomant 121 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Not just the moon. I met a man on Sauchiehall Street who's been to other planets. He gave me a booklet. I've not read it yet.

• waton
    waton

In a few days, leaving from the same general space port that the men left from for the moon, the biggest rocket cluster will launch an electric car into a long Mars orbit. first try.

That launch noise will shatter the teeth of a few JWs that still live there, actually worked on the moon program.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I've researched the subject and couldn't give a monkeys. I won't be here in 100 years time. In millions more the bleedin' sun will explode and destroy the earth and Moon. It's all bloody meaningless.

Anyway.......have a lovely day peeps.

I liked JP's comment. That was good, mate.

• atomant
    atomant

VW.org they certainly don't worry about emission control when blaImage result for fisherman spinningsting rockets into space.lol.

• Hanged Man
    Hanged Man

They took a freemason flag to the "moon"........not many people know that.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

My doubts...did technology really exist capable of ensuring safe transport of men to moon back in late 1960's?...where are photos of debris etc left behind on moon surface?....I keep an open mind as I was old enough to have watched it all on TV..! It seemed real, but TV etc was all low tech and so we could all have been fooled...

• Hanged Man
    Hanged Man

From the book "lodge of the double headed eagle."

• oppostate
    oppostate

I have researched the subject and come to the conclusion that forum user atomant has never actually done any real research on the subject of whether mankind went to the moon or not.

• pontoon
    pontoon

Men on the moon was real. My dad actually knew Alan Shepard, I think he was the 5th to walk on the moon. He was the one that "played golf" on the moon. Remember that? What I may not believe is the story about finding a Watchtower and Awake in the moon dust.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

After deep reflection, I have come to the conclusion that I can’t write a sentence in English.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit