Did man really go to the moon?

by atomant 121 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Pontoon, at least the moon myth has something somewhat realistic behind it. They believe in the moon, they believe its round, they just question whether men went there or not... i can live with that question. I dont mind pointing out all the evidance associated with the moon landings, provided people are willing to discuss it reasonably.

The earth being flat is unforgivably stupid and i wont engage that asinine debate. Put those morons to sleep to prevent their breeding into the general population and lets move on.

• pontoon
    pontoon

Morpheus----well said, I couldn't reply to that flat earth troll myself.

• atomant
    atomant

Flat earthers actually believe the moon is semi transparent so how does the moon manage to fully block the sun during an eclipse?l asked a Flatty the other day and he said that its not the real moon.

• flipper
    flipper

" Did man really go to the moon " ?

Do chickens lay eggs ? Does a bear shit in the woods ? Is Trump a narcissist ?

I mean what kind of question IS this ? Is this a trick question ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• pontoon
    pontoon

I guess it's just nonsense entertainment until the next corporation new light comes out to rag on.

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

from what i have seen flat earthers have various oppinions on the various facets of the lights in the sky (sun/moon/stars/planets) so they dont all have the same beliefs.

for the moon landing, there is not one person here that is qualified to state that it did or did not happen, out of personal 1st hand knowledge, we can only go with our personal understanding of and willingness to believe the evidence.

on a side note, Russia, who never claimed to land men on the moon, also has a lunar reflector. without having to put a man there. so refelctors are not proof, evidence maybe but weak evidence then, unless we are willing to say Russia is covering up their own moon men. Are we saying that now? is that a thing moon landing proponents are advocating?

what i find funny, hillarious really, is that the apollo astronots couldnt remember whether space was soo dark or soo bright with stars.

its too bad those pics from luna didnt show the milkyway. you can see it from earth, i really would have liked to see it from the moons POV. but maybe its because those cameras were not made to be used in a harsh environment like space, thats straight from the manufacurers mouth but maybe thats why they didnt pick up stars and galaxies and why the shadows are at funny angles sometimes.

Oh and recent videos from our NASA friends have stated that they are still trying to figure out how to safely get through the van allen belt, and that once they figure that out, the can go further out into space like to the moon and beyond. damn all this doublespeak, feels like the Watchtower has taught the govs to speak just like them.

for those who would say "prove it" to the statement above, do i really have to hand those things to you on a silver platter? its so easy to find, if i have to hand it to you, you are being intellectually lazy.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

To all extremely sad flat earth believers.

A Lunar Eclipse flat-Earther’s have never seen.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I doubt this is a totally serious question: Did man really go to the moon?

But treating it seriously for a moment, how many people would be in on the conspiracy? People in government and in academia and probably some of the media people. And 12 American men are said to have actually stepped on the moon.

Why would each man only walk on the moon for one mission if it were faked? Wouldn't they minimize the number by saying some of the same men were going to walk the moon again? But mostly, do you really think all those people involved in faking it could keep their mouths shut?

It seems difficult to think that 1969 technology could have taken man to the moon, but notice this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhp-FTYSGe8&feature=youtu.be

• kairos
    kairos
    Oh and recent videos from our NASA friends have stated that they are still trying to figure out how to safely get through the van allen belt, and that once they figure that out, the can go further out into space like to the moon and beyond. damn all this doublespeak, feels like the Watchtower has taught the govs to speak just like them.

---

Project Orion

---

I like how NASA 'lost' all the telemetry data for the 'flights'...

---

Extra credit:
    How many astronauts were/are freemasons?

---

All the big talkers refuse to research.
    ( just like PIMI dubs )

'It's all apostate lies'

---

Do I care what strangers on the internet think of me?
    No, I do not.

• kairos
    kairos

And...

I find it amusing the people 'most sure' of a thing, usually have done the least research.
    The name calling is the 'tell'.

---
    Fess up NASA worshipers:

You believe what you are told, don't you? The Official Story®
    Have you done any research at all?

---
    Don't feel bad, though.
    We used to live this way when we were loyal to Jehovah... Ouch!

Research cured us.

---

Which one of these pictures ( from NASA ) is real?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit