Is the tide turning against covid vaccines?

by slimboyfat 173 Replies latest social current

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

hindsight is a precise science.

Looking back over the last 4 years--( in the UK )--

What was the goverment to do ?

Nothing ?

and the probably outcome ?

Or do what they did--lock down, mass innoculation and boosters

the outcome--? is still on going.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

The media is utterly culpable in all of this. No longer the fourth estate, they are merely the propaganda arm of the billionaire class and their political handmaidens.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    What was the goverment to do ?
    Nothing ?
    and the probably outcome ?
    Or do what they did--lock down, mass innoculation and boosters
    the outcome--? is still on going.

All of these things have been standard care for years, Stan. In other words Carry on, NHS, carry on..

First thing - protect the vulnerable with a ring of steel - so not ship COVID infected elderly back into care homes killing thousands.

Second - Continue with the medical ethics that has served us well thus far, to wit: FIRST DO NO HARM & bodily autonomy above all else.

Third - Don't spread false information ie that natural immunity is not effective/less effective than vaccines which was patently ridiculous

Fourth - Individualized care

I agree those most at risk, on balance, would probably have been advised by HM gov to take the vaccines & I have no problem with that. What I have an issue with is pushing kids & young people to take vaccines when the disease posed them no risk whatsoever.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

It’s obviously the vaccines

there have been far more witness funerals lately than ever before most cause of death was ‘died suddenly’

Bows Road assembly hall has had a few large funerals for COs who died suddenly and as Elders we keep getting messages on JW hub about passing on zoom details about some funeral or other.

I myself have given a few funerals since the excess deaths from the vaccines.

what you have to understand is that the countries with the highest vaccination rates have the highest number of excess died suddenly numbers.

you could say organisations with the highest vaccination rates are having the highest number of people dying suddenly.

JWs had to follow direction from the GB to be fully vaccinated and they still have not done a U turn on the direction.

As an elder I suspect I will be getting a lot more funeral details on JW hub from all the vax damage

• joey jojo
    joey jojo
    cofty
    According to the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries it is exactly 31% above normal for last week.
    No. its not. - syd

Cofty, here is the chart from the website you referenced. Im guessing if you cited this website then you trust it.

Where are the excess deaths??

The blue line shows 2020 and a spike in deaths because of covid, BEFORE the vaccine was avaliable. After that , the lines all look pretty close to me.

The results of a 1 week sample size proves nothing.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Nobody can try to argue there are no excess deaths. Everyone agrees there are.

what is not clear is what is causing them. It must be something new and something that was taken more by those countries experiencing the higher numbers of excess deaths? I just can’t think what it could be???????

It just could not be the shots because the Gov Body were pushing them like Jehovah gave them direction to push everyone into being fully vaccinated

There is no getting away from the fact that they pushed the vaccines on all JWs and made it very clear the direction from Jehovah was to be fully vaccinated.

This fact could be the most damaging to the rank and file more than anything else in JW history.

The direction to be fully vaccinated can’t be excused or dismissed like other’s issues- ARComission, the blood issue the UN membership or Secret Society involvement or any other issues can be explained away by JW apologists

but the direction to be fully vaccinated from Jehovah can’t ever be explained away as we see the numbers of excess deaths and excess health damage from the vaccines.

• Person
    Person

It can't be explained but as I found out it doesn't need to be explained. My family and others from my circle are aware of harm that these shots are causing, some are even personally experiencing it, but no one has even once asked how can it be that faithful slave told us to trust the science and do something that is harmful. They are still delighted by what slave is doing. To me they behave like people under some sort of hypnosis or simply like mentally ill. So at this point I am not sure if this will change something...

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Person it’s not yet common knowledge for all 8million JWs that the vaccines were not safe or effective.

most still think it’s so wonderful having the gov body direction telling us to take the shots because if not for them we would not have known they were safe.

I think there will come a time soon when it’s common knowledge that these vaccines were very dangerous for humans and they have damaged irreparably everyone who took it.

once this happens and everyone knows then that will be the time that JWs will question why the direction from Jehovah was so wrong and so harmful

• Person
    Person

I still have hope that what you are seying happens, but what I see around me indicates that this hole "Vax thing" will not wake the majority up. For example my brother in law who is an elder, admits that Vax damaged his health and few sentences later teach me how important it is to listen what slave is saying. Utter madness. Speaking about an elder: how is that possible that you are still one?

As an elder I suspect I will be getting a lot more funeral details on JW hub from all the vax damage

• Person
    Person

Sorry for this open question, You naturally don't have to answer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit