Is the tide turning against covid vaccines?

by slimboyfat 173 Replies latest social current

• Samcats
    Samcats

You're actually saying polio vaccines are bad???

• LV101
    LV101

It's difficult to believe but read (no facts/research on my part) batches of polio vaccines (50s) caused a million cases of cancer or the original vaccines are responsible for millions of cases of cancer. Robert F. Kennedy or Del Bigtree - online reporter (use to host the 'Doctors' show on TV) would have data. Maybe I don't want to believe it but --- visions on TV as child and hearing about the iron lung during the polio epidemic was enough fear for most of us. We naively accepted all vaccines. Also read Gates' new type of polio vax killed many in a third world country decade or so ago.

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

All I know is that the last polio death in this country occurred just before the widespread introduction of the Sabin vaccine, during the (southern) autumn of 1962.

Yeah - lethal stuff, these polio vaccines!

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

You will know the tide is turning when the rats desert the sinking ship and the share price falters.

RB

• carla
    carla

I didn't say anything about the polio vax. If you actually went to the link and read it you would have seen that I cut and pasted from ABC News story- "LONDON -- Four African countries have reported new cases of polio linked to the oral vaccine, as global health numbers show there are now more children being paralyzed by viruses originating in vaccines than in the wild."

It always amazes me when people comment but don't actually read what they are commenting on. Not everything is so very black and white even with vaccines. The fact that so few seem to understand wild polio from vaccine induced polio is disturbing to say the least. Give the kids the right vaccine to begin with and this wouldn't have happened. This caused many not to trust the powers that be, WHO, governmental health, etc....

Why do so many not trust WHO, US Gov, etc... when it comes to covid vax? if the past 2 years doesn't tell you than how about this article? gain of function or no? They aren't even trying to pretend it's not anymore- https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.10.13.512134v1.full

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

"Not everything is so very black and white" .... very true, which is why the full story cannot usually be gleaned from merely an eight-second soundbite. More often than not, further explanation is necessary, making the checking of facts a bloody good idea!

The orally administered (or live) polio vaccine does not pose a threat to those who receive it (as might have been supposed from some of the reports being circulated). Rather, in rare cases, it has led to infection amongst the unvaccinated.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02501-3

It is only an issue in populations where the level of immunisation is either low or non-existent.

In other words, the battle against polio is a two-step process. Step One is the eradication of the "wild" polio virus. Step Two involves the continuation of the vaccination process to cover the entire population - so that mutated strains of the attenuated virus used in the oral vaccine don't get a hold.

(During the fight against any killer disease, arguably the greatest obstacle of the lot is complacency: i.e., getting the beast down on the floor with one's foot on its neck, then deciding "She'll be right, Mate", letting the thing go, and thus having to start all over again).

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Boston University just created a COVID 19 variant virus that has 80% mortality in mouse models.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.10.13.512134v1.full.pdf

They made a chimera of a strain developed in Wuhan with the Omicron variant. Remember when a bunch of people on this board and other media denied the gain of function research that caused the pandemic…

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Wait for the debunkers telling us this is “nothing at all to worry about”. The same people who told us that tha Wuhan laboratory was definitely not the origin of the virus – that was a “conspiracy theory”, outright banning the idea from various platforms – before finally conceding that laboratory leak was a feasible explanation for the origin of the virus outbreak.

• Riley
    Riley

Some people say Jehovah Witnesses are poorly educated gullible marks. Actually the least educated of all religious sects in North America if not the world.

Not from what I see here. The shear brilliance of the posts in this thread sure proves this otherwise. I can't believe Ivy league medical schools are not recruiting from this very board. The research and grant money being left on the table must be in the hundreds of millions if not billions.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@Riley: after my exit of the JW, I did ascend the ranks in academia. Please read the paper:

Omicron differs from the prototype SARS-CoV-2 isolate, Wuhan-Hu-1, by 59 amino acids; 37 of 66 these changes are in the S protein, raising the possibility that S is at the heart of Omicron’s 67 pathogenic and antigenic behavior.

They basically tacitly admit this ancestor isolate (Wuhan-Hu-1) GenBank Host: Homo sapiens Collection Date: 2019-12 Isolation Country: China Organism: Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus is the original species and said isolate is the basis for their research.

That sentence alone debunks the 2 years of gaslighting by NIH/WHO and the media as to the origin of the virus. Not only that, but this is evidence that gain of function research is continuing despite their claims to the contrary, something I personally said on this board I myself was involved in a few months after the pandemic started.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit