Is the tide turning against covid vaccines?

by slimboyfat 173 Replies latest social current

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
  • Chevelle
    Chevelle

ExBethelite... nice one...

That reminds me of this:

*** km 5/74 p. 3 How Are You Using Your Life? ***

Yes, since the summer of 1973 there have been new peaks in pioneers every month. Now there are 20,394 regular and special pioneers in the United States, an all-time peak. That is 5,190 more than there were in February 1973! A 34-percent increase! Does that not warm our hearts? Reports are heard of brothers selling their homes and property and planning to finish out the rest of their days in this old system in the pioneer service. Certainly this is a fine way to spend the short time remaining before the wicked world’s end.—1 John 2:17.

45 years later >>> GB: "They lost everything? That's their problem. No one put a gun to their heads. Also, that's what they get for serving Jehovah until a certain date."

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

CHEVELLE:

Yes, a good comparison between the two.

Not to derail the topic but I know what you mean with the about-face attitude:.. first they not-so-gently ‘suggest’ that rank & file JWs do something (whatever that is); then when that something later turns out to be a disastrous failure..they say things along the lines of ‘nobody forced anybody to do anything’, etc.

Probably congregations today still have a few people around who never quite recovered from following advice in the KM you cited before the 1975 end-of-the-world failure.

• SydBarrett
    SydBarrett

"that something later turns out to be a disastrous failure..they say things along the lines of ‘nobody forced anybody to do anything’, etc."

The only thing "disastrous" about the vaccine was that it gave the tin foil hat crowd yet another topic to drool nonsense about.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

"The only thing "disastrous" about the vaccine was that it gave the tin foil hat crowd yet another topic to drool nonsense about." and they murdered my sister with it ( along with countless others ) and it has stolen the health of her still living husband ( along with countless others ) ( I will keep my tin foil hat )

• SydBarrett
    SydBarrett

" and they murdered my sister with it ( along with countless others ) and it has stolen the health of her still living husband ( along with countless others )"

I imagine if a vaccinated person is ever constipated at any time in the future, you'll blame it on the Covid vaccine....

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

SydBarret - I imagine if a vaccinated person is ever constipated at any time in the future, you'll blame it on the Covid vaccine...

Dear Syd, if you are one of the lucky ones, that has not lost anybody dear to you or or had one of your friends or family injured by this "safe and effective" gene therapy, then don't get too cocky because it's not over yet, not by a long shot.

RB.

• Bribie
    Bribie

Millions of people who got the experimental shots have ended up with serious side effects such as blood clots, tremors, neurological disorders, strokes and very serious heart issues. Many young people in prior good health have suddenly dropped dead.

Its an epidemic of ill health that has proceeded these vaccines. Yet what bothers me is that certain members of the GB promoted these vaccines and told us to go and get jabbed. Telling the congregations we prayed about what was the best thing to do.

And now millions throughout the world are deeply regretting that they succumbed to such advice. Despite saying that it was a personal choice yet boasting that 99% of Beth elites got vaxxed. This is turning out to be a mess for all sorts of reasons.

• SydBarrett
    SydBarrett

"then don't get too cocky because it's not over yet, not by a long shot."

Oh I know. i'm 100% certain that in the next 50-70 years someone in my life will die of a stroke, heart attack, cancer, Alzheimers,liver failure, chronic respiratory disease,blood clot,diabetes or infection. In fact, i would bet that nearly every human being I have ever met will eventually succumb to one of those maladies, barring the unlucky few who die young in random accidents. And no doubt, your ilk will still be chalking it up to vaccines.

• cofty
    cofty

Syd - Are you familiar with the Pfizer trial results?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit