Is the tide turning against covid vaccines?

by slimboyfat 173 Replies latest social current

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Have you seen this video about the covid vaccines? Have you got any views on the information? I find it worrying at least. If it proves to be true, will anyone be held accountable?

https://youtu.be/ojPT9TWBikU

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

I delayed for months in getting a second booster shot of the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine, but last Thursday I obtained the Moderna Bi-Valent Covid-19 vaccine booster shot. On Friday I read the article located at https://www.aier.org/article/which-last-longer-spike-proteins-or-cdc-facts/ . Partly as a result of reading that I have decided to avoid getting any more mRNA based Covid-19 vaccines.

As far as I can tell I never had any symptoms of Covid-19 other than occasional coughs, but I don't think my coughs (which don't happen while lying down) were caused by Covid-19.

For more than two years I have been taking a multivitamin-mutimineral pill nearly every day and an occasional high dose Vitamin D pill (or capsule). The Vitamin D might have been protecting me from Covid-19. For the past two years I have also been doing intermittent fasting on nearly every workday, and that appears to be a main reason why my A1C blood sugar is now solidly in the normal range instead of at the border of pre-diabetic range (or in the low end of pre-diabetic, depending upon what definition is used for blood sugar range of pre-diabetic). That is also might be protecting me from Covid-19.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Well , I am still going for another booster this week.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i had my second booster and flu jab 2 weeks ago. no ill effect.

I was covid positive in july..without the jabs i would probably be dead by now.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I got Covid at the end of August. Knocked me for a loop for a day-and-a-half, where I was really tired. But after the second day I recovered pretty quickly and haven't had issues since. I had gotten the Phizer vaccine back in May/June 2020 and no boosters. I don't know if the vaccine helped or not, since the idea behind boosters is that the effectiveness of the vaccines fades (which doesn't sound like any vaccine I ever heard of, but that's another story).

I usually get the flu shot each year, so I will probably get a booster soon, since my doctor recommended that I wait until they have a new one out. I don't worry about it one way or the other. If the alien lizard men wanted me dead, I'd be dead already.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I know you’re joking, but the lizard explanation is an exotic explanation for something that is mundane and commonplace but no less deadly.

Drug companies want to make money even if that costs lives.

One notorious example is the decision to promote the drug Vioxx despite knowing that it causes heart attacks. The drug company did this even though they realised they would be fined because they reckoned the profit would exceed the fine. They were correct. Tens of thousands of people died as a result. No one went to jail for this.

The more money is involved the more incentive there is to misrepresent the data to increase profits. The new vaccines have been among the most profitable treatments in history.

The question is not whether drug companies would hide information and promote dangerous treatments to makes profits, because we already know that this is their business practice. The question that remains is simply the specific issue of whether they have done this in the case of the new vaccines.

What we need is a proper system to evaluate drugs independently of the companies that stand to benefit from selling them.

Of course the drug companies and the media they own and the politicians they lobby would prefer that we argue about lizards instead.

https://youtu.be/wn1UwPSzTV4

• LV101
    LV101

Data quite interesting -- what's available. I'll watch Dr. Malhotra's press release today - thx for share. This is not about health but economic reset per Dr. Robert Malone's latest update and UK/Israel available/leaked data -- quite revealing. Might want to check out data on Expose or sub stack -- Geert Vanden Bossche, Dr. Alexander, many more begging halt of jabs. Facebook even has a group.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    slimboyfat: Drug companies want to make money even if that costs lives.

I'm thinking that they make much more money if they save lives. Or, at least, if they do not kill people instead of helping. I'm aware that companies do sometimes take shortcuts that cost lives, and that might even be part of the calculus in some cases. Laws that require certain levels of transparency have led to drug companies being forced to offer disclaimers in their ads, explaining all of the possible outcomes of use, including death.

And I'm sure it's possible that the vaccines have unknown or unexpected dangers that the quick rollout would exacerbate. I also know that there is no shortage of self-styled internet whistleblowers who will raise false alarms constantly over every possible issue they can find. There are a lot of young boys shouting "WOLF" every minute of every day. They've become background noise. Lots of shouting, very few wolves.

I'm a skeptic, but I'm also a pragmatist.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

FLORIDA Governor & Surgeon General advise AGAINST MRNA jabs after analysis found there is an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination.

• LV101
    LV101

Stats/data are revealing tad more than the internet whistleblowers' false alarms but as a skeptic I get what you're referring to. It's horrific and death toll around 6 mil (worldwide) between ventilator/remdesivir kill off death to blast off fear factor (lower social security aid and payouts in a broken system) in sheeple until the jab launch method. Now the 5th booster out (already being used in Israel, of course) after testing consisted of 8 dead mice - if I read that correctly (Dr. Alexander/substack). From what they gather tough winter season ahead w/decimated immune systems of the elderly-elderly (over 80) and younger out bouncing around spreading illness from the jabs. If ever time to sport a mask it's now not that they help. Geert Vanden Bossche indicating the clock is reading 12:05! I certainly hope all this is krazy whistleblower yacking but data reveals otherwise to date. Even Walgreens has decent info out in the US/UK.

93% of all deaths are those jabbed 3 times -- 2 "vaccinations" and one booster per UK data. One's odds are not good w/each add'l jab. Wish I had time to check out but coming/going here.

Drug cos have made a fortune off of taxpayer monies (as well as hospitals and medical professionals) and will continue making more with all the maimed-jabbed victims and new jabs being approved -- it's addictive and innocent folks are on the jab hamster wheel course. Is this for the depopulation agenda re/Gates' (Bill/Melinda) info/youtubes. Ethical doctors prefer the extra cash over health.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit