Is the tide turning against covid vaccines?

by slimboyfat 173 Replies latest social current

• LV101
    LV101

Latest info from vaccinologist, DRGEERT.COM -- "Omicron Causes Enhanced Large-Scale Immune Escape Dynamics." "Experts Were Wrong?" He's asking 'Where has all the science gone?'

Don't be fooled -- 'Nobody Can Conceal The Science That Nature Is Now Desperate To Unveil -- Societies In Highly Vaccinated Countries Will Be Caught By Surprise.' I hope he's radically wrong re/his virus expertise although he's stood by his words for couple yrs.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

LV101 he is already right.

There are more excess deaths above baseline in heavily vaccinated countries than those who had less vaccines.

it’s as clear as day, and will become even more clearer over the next few years as more fully vaccinated excess deaths will be imposition hide

• Riley
    Riley

The heavily vaccinated countries of the world have aging populations and are dealing with a whole host of obesity related health problems. The idea of comparing Kenya to the UK is stupid.

• LV101
    LV101

Obesity is not why -- elderly and people were denied antibiotics when most advanced 'COVID' patients had serious bacterial pneumonia desperately needing them. False PCR positives (95% false positive when cycle count threshold was above 24), sedation using diamorphine, midazlolam, isolation - it kills and WT should be held responsible for their shunning on this alone -- it's been proven! Also, malnourishment, dehydration of elderly locked away (Covid protocol) administered deadly Remdesivir (kidney and liver toxic) intubation and then put on deadly ventilators which blow up the lungs.

Never have so many young people died.

We all need to hope, pray, chant, whatever, the handful of ethical virologists/vaccinologists in world are WRONG beginning with Geert Vanden Bossche.

• LV101
    LV101

ExBethelite - yes, Geert Vanden Bossche has been right but his timing or something re/the escape of Omicron info is quite horrific. He does indicate it won't kill all those vaccinated (golly, that's good to know and gives us 'hopium') but society thinks the C-19 pandemic is calming but he's quite a different prognostication -- "Society Caught by Surprise," statement.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

We may never know the entire truth about the plandemic, the bio labs the gain of function research. The truth behind the vaccines, but you don’t have to know the entire truth. I know enough to be so happy that I went against the GB direction and I didn’t take any of them.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

If you did know the entire truth and you are a good person is not a psychopath then you would be very very angry and would not sleep well at night.

this begs the question is ignorance bliss?

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

A good question is would you be more happy not knowing what you now know?

were you more happy PIMI? Are all the PIMIs more happy than the the PIMOs or the POMOs?

Look at Lloyd Evans and the mess he has made of his life he is unhappy and talks about suicidal attempts.

Is ignorance bliss?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

1 in 35 have heart injury following Moderna mRNA vaccine? Is this true? Will the media report on it? Will governments react to it? Will the company pay or anyone be held accountable for this?

https://youtu.be/cd_RTf_ForA

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Try reading this.

Its very technical so I gave up, as it's too difficult for me to understand.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9271782/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit