• scary21
    scary21

I will say 402

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Welcome to our PatreOffest Scary21 !

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Oooo I love the little Widgets for previous winners!! Smashing🤓! I'll have a final scoreZ on the doorZ of 431 for October, Toblerone5 please!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Welome Back Diogenesister ! and Thank you .

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

SlimBoyFat is on page 1 with 523... I'm guessing he meant 423? But I don't see him on the list...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Oh Good gravy! Your right DerekMoors , Thanks ,

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

Hey T5 what does the red and black names mean? I know the green names are from the ones from twitterX. I do see a pattern of the black and red alternated between the names. Is that all there is to it? Or am I missing something?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Put me down for 414 please for some reason I can`t get 1914 out of my head.?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

OK how long have we got?

No-one knows the day nor the hour so in these “last of the last days”, indeed the VERY last days of these tumultuous PatreOffest I am “using my time wisely” to work out the numerology of Chuckie Russell and Joe Ratherflawed in calculating the end-times of the ‘not quite yet apostate’ JLE.

In the meantimes,

Cheers,

Ozzie 🍷🍷🍷

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

ForeverAlone , About the red \black , I thought that way you can see more the name, that if it was just one color? Or it's just me ? It's less boring also ..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit