Lloyd Evans Patreoff Pool - October 2023

by DerekMoors 165 Replies latest social humour

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

Put me down for 437 for the Patreoffest!

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

407 - For me please!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Done !

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

It's gonna be 427. I just know it.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Derek;

Actually mark me down for 419,,,remaining .

Thanks.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I like the early start on this in order to draw in more participants. But I think people should have the right to change their predictions by the 28th (26th for February). There are a lot of things that can happen during any given month such as the release of the court docs or a new begging video that gives him a small spike, thus throwing the numbers off.

With that said, assuming he is still in the low 460s or high 450s, put me down for the very Rutherfordian number of 429. (Cedars1929, Cedar Point convention 1929, etc.)

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    πŸ˜„It's gonna be 427. I just know it.

IT will be funny if you do win for the third time Usualusename1🀣 . We had 34 participant for Aug , let's see if we can made it higher this month. Or I can always make a Begging Banner . 😁

Beth Sarim , you know how Lloyd have Tibor to edited is video. DerekMoors has a T5 🀣, that would be moi 😁Yes i will had your name to the list. LMSA , thanks to Derek M. when he had the great idea to only put one number down , yes I won't mind like you said , to change the numbers, I agree with you, the end of the month would be perfect . Ok now I will go and had your name on the list...

• Toblerone5
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I posted our pool on Twitter ,got one name all ready , I will put the twitter name in green ,less confusing.

Sept.3 and we already have 10 names ! 😁

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Remember that we're just having some fun so there's no rules about your vote as to when you post it, if you can change it, etc. We're all here to enjoy the fat one's fall from grace so whatever number you offer, when you vote, if you wanna change your vote last minute, it's all good. Whatever suggestions you have for making it more entertaining and engaging, I'm sure we're all happy to hear those as well! Have fun everyone!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit