Lloyd Evans Patreoff Pool - October 2023

by DerekMoors 165 Replies latest social humour

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

It's not too early to place your bets for how many patrons His Royal Thighness will lose in October. As of this writing, his tally stands at 457. So, where do you think he'll be on October 2? Lucky number 420? Drop a comment and have some fun.

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

First of all - great idea @DerekMoors to have the theme "Obtoberfest".
    For all around the world: here is the offical website from the famous german "Oktoberfest": https://www.oktoberfest.de/en/

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

The zip code of the "Oktoberfest" is 80339.The cross sum results of 80339 is the number 23.Please sign me up for a drop to 423 and take a cold german Oktoberfest Bier .

And if you ask yourselves, how I come from so crooked calculations: as JW born in - completely confused and weird calculations (like 1914 as return of Jesus is calculable) were put into my cradle.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

@fastJehu

now that’s some numerology !

Chucky Russell would be proud of you! πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ€“

Cheers,

ozzie 🍷🍷🍷

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

Picture Idea for the Photoshop pros:

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

DerekMoors , what do you think ,since some are already giving there numbers for PatreOffest 😁 , what if I just write for now there minus number but wait till the end of the month to subtract from Lloyd Patreons members , pretty sure it should drop some more during the month of Sept... Also If I may , FastJehu when you wrote me about those 2 german Beers , in the Sept. pool that's what gave me the Idea to do an Octoberfest theme PatreOff .and I'm glad to see DerekMoors , is Ok with it...

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

I was thinking people could share what he would end up on Oct 2, so that would take into account any ups and downs throughout the month.

The "minus numbers" are confusing sometimes... if someone says -30, does that mean -30 from his current total of 457, or -30 of whatever he's at right before October 1?

So I was thinking just a number of where people think he'll be on October 2. That would include all the ups and downs through the month, and the big drop on the 1st.

But it's no big deal, whatever anyone else wants to do as long as people are having fun.

And put us down for 435.

• Yooters
    Yooters

Put me down for a 40 loss

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I agree, it would be more intelligible to state the ultimate destination number rather than the drop, which is a moving target.

For me the for October I will guess will be 523

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Good Idea DerekMoors ! Less work for moi πŸ˜„ How about this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit