Lloyd Evans Patreoff Pool - October 2023

by DerekMoors 165 Replies latest social humour

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Smiddy 3 , I had to put a little Marvin ,beside your name ,hope you don't mind

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

👀 Numbers of people in our PatreOffest now ,🎉🍺😉😁

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone , About the red \black , I thought that way you can see more the name, that if it was just one color? Or it's just me ? It's less boring also ..

Defiantly less boring and looks great! I just thought maybe I was missing something.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

OK, Ozzie has been studying hard and carefully following all the important ‘facts’ so familiar to us.

I have concluded thus:

The late departed and deranged FF forecast and proclaimed in his strident voice that the “time of the end” would be starting in 1914 and ending in 1975 i.e. 61 years.

Therefore (in full FF voice) “we are not saying conclusively” (ahem) but “we are saying something” will happen.

The time of this Patreoff end was 458. So taking this month’s time of the end to be 61, then I ‘predict’ the concluding number of Patrons will be

…….…. (insert Drum roll)……. 397

Cheers,

Ozzie 🍷🍷🍷

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Would it be too much ask for an end of year Patreoff? Allowing for public holidays we could predict remaining Patrons on January 3rd, 2024.

If anyone else is up for this I'll throw my hat in for 320.

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

@ozziepost

With your words:

"now that’s some numerology !

Chucky Russell would be proud of you! 🙃🙃🤓"

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    predict remaining Patrons on January 3rd, 2024.

Struth, will there still be some alive after ArmageddonoffPatron ?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

OzziePost ,you made me laugh.

we could predict remaining Patrons on January 3rd, 2024.

Nicolaou Love your idea! Maybe a special edition , Oh and I already have a picture of doing the pool list with lots of party's balloons,confetti , instead of beers,champagne 🤤 (you can't see it ,too small that's a drooling emoji)...

Anyway I had you both on the list...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

T5 - nicolaou's 320 was for a proposed end of year Patreoff, not for this month.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    nicolaou's 320 was for a proposed end of year Patreoff,

O.K. L.M.S.A , thanks. So Nicolaou I still wrote your name down ,when your ready , just post your number and I will had it to the list,

I redid the hole list, so I hope I didn't forget anybody (Again) , hope I didn't made a mistake when I wrote your nunbers (Again) , If so I apologive in advance , I will double check it AGAIN ..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit