Lloyd Evans Patreoff Pool - October 2023

by DerekMoors 165 Replies latest social humour

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

478 to 435 is a loss of 43, but I take your point.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

I think there is something hinky going on with Derek and Inna! They cannot be this lucky on all the Patreoffs without summoning the forces of darkness!!! TEE HEE!!!

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

I find it freakishly weird that we've hit it on the head more than once but I swear, we just pull a decent sounding, random number out of our asses each time. He seems to be averaging a drop of 20 every month so maybe that's it.

Whatever the case, it's just nice to see so many stepping away from that steaming sack of rat poison. In a few months he'll be right back to where he was before he put out the "things are bad" BS video. Less money to prop up the human sex trafficking industry.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    478 to 435 is a loss of 43, but I take your point.

Not to mention in April after the begging video 592 P. May 31-552P , June 30 -526P , July 31- 503P,

Aug 32-484P , Sept 30- 453P

so -40 (May) -26 (June) -23(July) -19 (Aug) -31( Sept) ? 139 p. Plus 43 so far 182 P.

This is all from Graphtreon .According to them also November 22 2021 he had 896 P.😝

minus 435 ... he lost 461 ! but who's counting

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

By the way boss 🤣 Sorry DerekMoors , I know... it's Mister DerekMoors to me now, as soon as you declare the winner ,I will if you want do a big meme with the name of the winners ect,,,

• Toblerone5
  • DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

He's at 436 right this second so we'll happily concede or share it with ForeverAlone who guessed 437. Either way, we will celebrate by drinking cold beers and looking forward to next month... or just have another typical Monday in our house LOL.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Okay he's at 437 now so I think ForeverAlone should take home the trophy this month.

• Toblerone5
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Congratualion ForeverAlone !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit