Is this a place for children?

by xenawarrior 188 Replies latest jw friends

• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    of course also suggesting that Simon is the puppet.

Can the false accusations. Where did I suggest that? I said that Simon is being deceived.

Many here are being played with or without their knowledge. Hell, I am probably one of the puppets and don't even know it. I have directly stated that I believe Sloan was set up in this thread.

Don't put words in my mouth please. Your attempt to poison Simon against me is obvious.

LB, let's get back to the original topic please? Most others have.

Richard

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

All I can say is "I am glad I'm not 12"

I did not read every post....I do think bringing it up is a good idea. I honestly had no idea kids even read this, let alone posted!!

I do recall, somewhere in the past a young girl posting, looking for a pen pal. Since I was too old to be a good pen pal, I did not respond.

I really had no idea...since I don't have kids, these issues are not on my agenda.

Thanks XW....

• LB
    LB

keep talking Richard, it's working for you.

And since you didnt address the topic at hand allow me

No it isn't safe here or anywhere on the net for kids. There are liars and predators all over the place.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Skeptic,I have re-read your original statement on this thread about someone working behind the scenes as Puppet Master..I first thought you were speaking of Simon because of the way the post was written.It would seem you are talking about someone you feel is stocking you and causing you trouble with others on the board..I`m sure if you took this up with Simon privately,he could help you come to some resolve...OUTLAW

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Skeptic,

You are WRONG!!!!! I told you the TRUTH; I have NO reason to lie. I spoke to no one before or after posting or reading your post!!! I don't appreciate being called a liar. Again, you don't know me. Please stop making FALSE accusations!!

• Simon
    Simon

Skeptic: I am getting tired of you hijacking topics with this "nonsense" and putting people off using the site. Please stop or you will be deleted.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Good Lord people..........

A legitimate topic/concern for the board gone awry.

• Mac
    Mac

Skeptic wrote:

The false accusations of me being a predator are still floating around, both on and offsite, and I know who the Puppet Master is behind the scenes. The forum rules specifically allow people to use this site as a launching point for offsite abuse. One of the abusive ones pulled a major con job to get that one into the forum rules, but I don't make the rules.

When I am asked to go into chat and make sure it is safe for others, chat is in a very sad state. When I have to monitor chat to make sure certain people are not going to abuse certain other people, chat is in a very sad state.

Now the abusive ones are saying that chat is too rough for children. Well, it isn't when those same people are not in chat! Chat is very pleasant at those times, and not rough at all. So, gee, maybe if those ones who are so "concerned" about children could show it by making chat a pleasant place period. Then maybe they would not be "concerned" about chat being too rough on children. There are other JW sites that they can do the rough stuff on, as these sites are unmoderated and warnings are given. I think Simon's site should be "family friendly".

Here is a posted example of his concern:

You Know You Are A Sex Addict When…

Post 273 of 726
    since 09-May-01

The following is from the mind of WindRider, who is too shy to post this (so of course I HAD to! ) She made it and sent it to me privately after the school’s principal had a chat with me about being late to pick my son up. WindRider figured out why I like baths so much…it is the perfect place for me to please my love puppy. Hence, every bath I take is now suspect…

You Know You Are A Sex Addict When…

.... you treat your love puppy to 2 or more “baths” a day.

.... you have 3 or more "pet" names for your cock.

.... you feel your monkey is very, very bad and needs to be spanked often.

.... you beat the national avg. by thinking of something OTHER than sex every 20seconds.

And the #1 indicator you might be a sex addict is:
    .... if your child's principal has to call you in his office and scold you for not picking your child up on time, so that you could spend more time choking your chicken!

(OK, I got nailed on that one!!!! But only once. )

This non-scientific survey has been conducted by the "Cuties Under Male (influence) or C.U.M.; a strictly non-profit organization that strives to promote sexual addiction as an alternative to the constrictions of daily life in an up-tight, judgmental society.

IP:R+bg0LzdAbGS4Ut7
    And when you send Richard in to check and make sure the board is safe for you to enter be sure to have your child fill in one of his questionaires: Feb 12, 2002 Feb 13, 2002
    Skeptic Survey for Matchmaking Business I am Starting

Post 315 of 726
    since 09-May-01

My name is Richard Nazar and I am determining the viability of an internet matchmaking service that I am planning on starting. I am doing the market research to determine if there is a need for such a business, and what features people want. I intend to make it a full service business, servicing people of all preferences, from "normal" everyday relationships, to various alternate lifestyles. I plan on adding on a line of greeting cards, gift items, etc, as a business need is shown. The site will have romantic and erotic stories, experiences and relationship/lifestyle advice. It will also help people deal with various issues to do with meeting someone on the Internet.

Please complete the following questionnaire. You can either just reply to this posting, or email me at [email protected]. If you like, you can email me at [email protected] and I will email you the questionnaire. If you give your email address when answering this survey, I will thank you by giving you one month free when the business opens.

1. Are you currently using a dating/matchmaking service?
    2. Which ones? ________________
    3. How often do you use them? more than once a week____ weekly___ monthly___ hardly ever___
    4. Are you satisfied with that service? _______________
    5. How much do you pay for that service?_______________
    6. Do you pay per month? 3 months? year?____________
    7. Do you pay by check___ PayPal___ Viaa__ MasterCard___ American Express___ Discover ____
    8. What do you really like about that service?_________________________________
    9. What could they do to make it even better?_____________________________________
    10. What new features would you like to see offered by the service?____________________
    11. What types of matchmaking services do you use? Phone __ Newspaper ads___ Internet___
    12. How much would you be willing to pay per month for a matchmaking service? $10-15___ $15-20___ $20-25___ $30-35___ $40-45_...over $45___
    13. What country do you live in?________________
    14. Are you Male___ Female___
    15. How old are you? under 18___ 18-29___ 30-39____ 40-49___ 50-59___ 60-69___ over 69___
    16. What is your yearly income? below $19,000____ $20,000-40,000___ $40,000-60,000___ $60,000-80,000___ $80,000-$100,000___ over $100,000___
    17. Is being kept completely anonymous important to you? Yes___ No___
    18. Do you wish to buy flowers, candles, rose petals and other gift items, etc,. online for that someone special in your life? Yes___ No___ Not sure___
    19. Do you wish to purchase sex toys online?
    20. So you consider your matchmaking service to be a necessity or a luxury? Necessity___ Luxury___
    21. What is your marital status? single and looking___ single and not looking___ single and attached___ married___ divorced___ separated___
    22. What type of relationship are you looking for? long term/marriage___ long term but no marriage___ occasional/short-term___ sexual encounters only___ friendship only___
    23. What type of service would you use? discreet encounters___ straight___ gay/lesbian___ BDSM___ swingers___ open marriage___ domination/submission___ master/slave___ transgender___ spanking___ age play___ other, please specify__________
    24. THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS. If you will give me your email address, when my business opens, I will give you your first month free to show my appreciation. What is your email address?_____________________

IP: vwE5NGbw0mzdI3D6
    May 6, 2002 May 6, 2002 mac

• Xena
    Xena

thank you SO MUCH mac for dredging up posts from 2002....and posting them to this thread....

I have posted quite a few adult things as well, would you like to do a search for me??? Apparently some people have WAY to much free time on their hands....

The title of this thread is "Is this a place for children?"

Parts of it can be..parts of it can't....it is up to the PARENTS of the child to decide which is which...

I would also like to comment on this:

If there are 10 adults in the chat room doing whatever those 10 adults have determined they wish to at the time and a 12 year old appears on the scene- should those 10 adults be asked to totally switch gears to accomodate that child?

uuuuuummm yes they should...who are the ADULTS here? If my child walked into a room that wasn't specifically identified as an ADULT ONLY room and there was inappropriate behavior going on...I would like to think those adults would change their behavior because they ARE the adults.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Bart Simson to his sister:

If you don't watch the violence, you'll never get desensitized to it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit