by xenawarrior 188 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Heaven: The bublle bath was great

Jesika: What a well balanced postI appreciate your view on this

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    Thanks for saying I'm a good mon.

Ey mon, how's it going? Or did you mean mom?

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

UR - if you are still reading here, just want you to know you are well respected & cared about - I'm sorry this happened to you and your daughter.

For those of you who didn't take time to understand UR before you slammed her, too bad. You missed out on knowing an extremely intelligent, thoughtful, warm & loving person, and WONDERFUL MOTHER! I became totally in awe of her parenting skills as I got to know her, and as someone pointed out, those qualities she instills in her children came out in her daughter's posts.

XW could have had this discussion w/out calling out you or your daughter - she chose not to. "Catalyst" my patuty - she didn't need to call out you or your daughter.

UR - you are loved, cared about & most importantly - respected. Regardless of everyone's opinions of allowing children on this board. Some have shown just in this thread that age really must be the most important factor in posting on this board - because maturity has obviously got nothing to do with it.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

heaven wrote:

I now wish for all the board mom's, a much deserved, long, hot soak in a cozy bubblebath.

Ahhhhhhhh........if only! Don't know about you ladies, but everytime I get in the bathtub, I heard a knock on the door......."mom......what are you doing in there?"

• Solace
    Solace

Wildhorses,

lol, yes, I meant mom. Darn typo's. Thanks hun.

So how have you been, I've missed you!

Scarlet & Scoot,

I usually wait until the kids are in bed. Never fails though, someone usually needs to come in as soon and you are undressed.

Oh well, what can you do, huh?

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

LOL heaven.......I try that too! Now, do you see why on my agenda for Dallas I wanted to take an uniterupted bubble bath and a nap.....but that damn xenawarrior wouldn't let me!

• Solace
    Solace

lol@Scoot,

Well, maybe someone was passed out in her bathtub?

Next time just turn on the cold water, Im sure they'lle leave eventually.;)

• animal
    animal

Someone need a bathroom guard? I wont peek!

Animal

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Yeah, like we believe that animal !!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit