I believe in Evolution and that God created life

by Crabby 154 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bohm
    bohm

Crabby: Well, but here is the thing: The JW population may on average not have advanced education because 1) advanced education is discouraged and 2) if you have advanced education you are more likely to leave.

So here is a brain teaser: If you take those two together, do you think the population of ex-jws necessarily is as uneducated (for lack of a better word) than the jw population?

On this topic, what is your level of education?

• cofty
    cofty

Crabs - For the third time what is your interest in an ex-JW forum?

Does mummy and daddy still make you sit still at the kingdom hall?

• Crabby
    Crabby

bohm one would assume that an ex jw would be more intelligent that an active member, but this does not count that many ex members were kicked out for wearing the wrong color shirt or type of glasses. I have been watching the many videos of ex jw's and oddly enough have not found one that is not massively confused, some even admit this, which is far better than being asleep. At any rate there has never been a normal person join this cult, though clearly children are brainwashed from birth. The point is a former devil cult member is no genius for joining a devil cult, or for leaving it, as the joining precludes advanced intellect in the first place.

• bohm
    bohm

Crabby: the "you don't have an education" routine is getting a bit stale, especially considering many on this forum has done significant reading on science and you aren't exactly coming across as a person who has read too widely.

What's your education?

• Crabby
    Crabby

I have an IQ of 127 TO 130 and WAS NEVER STUPID ENOUGH AS YOU WERE TO JOIN A DEVIL WORSHIPPING CULT......

• bohm
    bohm
    Crabby: So what is your level of education then?
  • Crabby
  • bohm
    bohm

I am sensing some dodging...

• Hadriel
    Hadriel
    Witnesses are not allowed to take SAT's, thus they can be retarded and have plausible deniability that they are geniuses

...gotta be honest this @Crabby guy is crushing it LOL.

• cofty
    cofty

What does that mean in English?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit