I believe in Evolution and that God created life

by Crabby 154 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Viviane
    Viviane

God creating life.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

How does one define god without evidence ?

Human ignorance + human imagination = God

• Saename
    Saename
    Finkelstein - How does one define god without evidence ?

Haven't encountered that question yet. Interesting.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I believe in Evolution and that God created life..
    Anyone else also hold this view or understand it at least, or do you feel the need to argue that both can in no way coexist?

You need to prove both exist..

Evolution is provable.....God isn`t..

• Crabby
    Crabby

Viviane do you believe that the humanity will be taking life to other planets at some point? I do, and once this happens God is proven as he will need the ability to travel off the Earth and to bring life elsewhere. This is possible now, and it was not 2000 years ago. God is thus in this view closer than you think.

Now you clearly believe in spontaneous generation as Darwin put it. Well he made this up, his letter began, what if. So Darwin himself did not believe his nonsense, and since his time his theories have fallen apart. You seem to believe that you have created life yourself in a bucket............Did it ever occur to you that if you succeeded that you would be God? All you need to do is look at the same thing a little differently

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There never been evidence of a supernatural spiritual object but there is positive evidence of human ignorance, a known undeniable fact in are history ..

All of humanity's mythological expressions came out that imposing inherent ignorance,. including YHWH from the ancient Hebrews.

Natural law is guided by itself we have to live within it, understand it and try possibly to make the human experience better for are selves and for humanity in the future..

Humanity's sociological awareness has evolved overtime through discovery trial and error, debate and appears to be guided for the good of humanity, guided upon secular humanistic ideologies.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Viviane do you believe that the humanity will be taking life to other planets at some point? I do, and once this happens God is proven as he will need the ability to travel off the Earth and to bring life elsewhere. This is possible now, and it was not 2000 years ago. God is thus in this view closer than you think.

Nonsensical babbling (AKA, theology).

Now you clearly believe in spontaneous generation as Darwin put it.

You clearly believe you know what I believe. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

Did it ever occur to you that if you succeeded that you would be God?

ON YOUR KNEES, MORTAL. FEAR YOUR TRUE GOD. OBEY. I REQUIRE..... A SHRUBBERY. THEN, ANOTHER SHRUBBERY. WHEN YOU HAVE FOUND THAT SHRUBBERY, PLACE IT BESIDE THE OTHER SHRUBBERY, ONLY SLIGHTLY HIGHER SO YOU GET A NICE TWO LEVEL EFFECT WITH A NICE PATH RUNNING DOWN THE MIDDLE.

THIS IS THE COMMAND OF THY LORD HIGH GOD.

ALSO A SNACK. I PREFER HERRING.

Well he made this up, his letter began, what if. So Darwin himself did not believe his nonsense, and since his time his theories have fallen apart.

Seriously, you couldn't make less sense and be more wrong if you tried. But kudos to you on managing to do both at once.

• Crabby
    Crabby

Viviane, you do not consider Mars another planet. LOL your ignorance has been recorded.

That's really funny, also sad because you believe it.

LOL

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Viviane, you do not consider Mars another planet. LOL your ignorance has been recorded.
    That's really funny, also sad because you believe it.

I would say "don't be ridiculous", but you're waaaaay past that. Where do you get the idea that I don't consider Mars a planet?

Serioulsly, what is wrong with you?

• Crabby
    Crabby

Your reply to my post was.

Nonsensical babbling (AKA, theology).

So kid it never occurred to your little intellect that we are already planning a move to another planet, and there are already people who have volunteered to make the move.

I do not babble, you do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit