Favorite/least favorite CO's and DO's

by HereIgo 72 Replies latest jw experiences

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

I always loved Léonce Crépeaux. He was an outstanding speaker and anytime he was on stage, time would just fl; I felt this way even as a kid! I loved the guy.

Than, about 3 years ago, he appeared in a French documentary about the Jehovah`s Witnesses and he lied with a straight face! He said that JWs didn't force their religion on their children and didn't shun them when they choose to leave. A lie like this, coming from the man that pushed my dad to baptise me at 13: the hypocrisy!.

That day, any respect I had for that man was dead and gone.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Brian Thorton. Couldnt stand dealing with him. Arrogant and self righteous. I laughed when he got removed.

• silas hobbs
    silas hobbs

It was CO Baxter for me.

My oldest daughter left home , got pregnant and asked to come back home. She came home and had the baby a beautiful girl well I knew there would be problems,,,you know an appointed man having this going on in ones on house. Sure enough Baxter described my situation to a tee at an elders mtg. without mentioning my name.he called it indirect counseling, and saying that such a man would have to have his qualifications examined.

I told the PO it was me he was talking about and he responded whether I wanted to go through that an I said no so he said let it go. He was a great guy ,,Bro Henderson thanks to you on that day I got angry enough at the org.to start my research on their history eventually leading me here.

By the way my granddaughter is going to ASU on schlorship

• Funchback
    Funchback

The ones I ever had to deal with were pompous or arrogant...or both:

Philly area...
    Dentler
    Conti
    Thompson
    Barnett

There must've been more but I don't remember anymore.

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Least favorite CO and DO: All

Most favorite CO and DO: None

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Hans Hubler? I do remember him Joe. I was at his funeral. I remember a baby crying at his funeral.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Repeat.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

So Hans did die. I heard that through the grape vine. Was it true about the rumours I heard about Wt stepping in and removing him. I heard it all went down in french Polynesia / Pacific Islands.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Anyone remember C. O. Lou Razor, Southern California or Mid West? This was a guy who overstayed his visit at every congregation he went to. A real piece of work...but then again they were all a piece of work! They all kissed 'Mother's' behind!

• minimus
    minimus

Terry Angelacos.... just an asshole

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit