OCT 2019 Watchtower - Survival dependant on loyalty to JW Leaders

by Listener 75 Replies latest watchtower bible

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Hi,Doug Mason

Thanks for that quote of the Insight Book. in which state none will be women, for there is no female sex among spirit creatures.

So according to WT ,their is no male or female in heaven ,once one of the anointed dies male or female they undergo a change of nature at there resurrection being made partakers of "Divine nature" .

So according to that there shouldn`t be any males either.

in which state none will be women, for there is no female sex among spirit creatures.

My question is ,why then are the resurrected anointed in WT literature always shown as Angels with a beard ,surely that depicts them as males with all that goes with it.

Come to think of it didn`t the Angels have sex with the daughters of men ?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

so if all the members of the governing body went away somewhere, then the watchtower could well say they have been raptured to heaven, meaning the end has now started. cash is now worthless--and best handed over to the society.

capricorn one ?

• Dagney
    Dagney

They have been talking/teasing about the bus full of GB getting hit by a train on the way to Paterson at Bethel for YEARS.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

So, they're not even saying "be loyal to the Organization" anymore?

Just "do whatever the Crazy Eight tells you"???

That's some Jonestown shit right there.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ smiddy3...

Boy, you said it.

An all-male population, with no female sex?

Makes Heaven sound like Shawshank. :smirk:

• Dagney
    Dagney

Before I left I asked some "former" friends the following question.

What "prophecy" did the FDS make that came true? Not Bible prophecy, not information taken from external sources, just FDS prognostications. No one came up with any, including me. The elephant in the room...1975.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit