OCT 2019 Watchtower - Survival dependant on loyalty to JW Leaders

by Listener 75 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    From the article: At some point, all anointed ones who are still on earth will be gathered to heaven to share in the war of Armageddon.

So they have no worry about being called to account for what they are doing because all the things JW's are waiting for will take place AFTER they (GB) are dead and buried.

From the article: This means that the Governing Body will no longer be with us on earth.

Maybe they are setting up a different hierarchy later that will let the lawyers and bean counters rule and this is their way of starting to get everyone used to it. That's my rumor.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

I’m so looking forward to the day that the governing boobs are taken away.

In straight jackets.

Funny, I always kinda thought of them swinging on the end of ropes.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

Soon, the leaders won't have to be annointed to be part of the GB at all

The time may soon come for me to throw my hat into the ring. If I make it to the top of the pyramid scheme, I'm bringing the whole goddamn thing down!

at the time of the great trib

Tiki, you probably shouldn't abbreviate the word "tribulation".

"Trib" now has a meaning of its own.

• lastmanstanding
  • lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

The 2020 “Divine Vengeance” regional convention. Here seen is a Governing Body member preparing to embark on his journey to the right hand of Jehovah Almighty.

Conventioneers excitedly gather. They know beyond a doubt that the end is near.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

The Watchtower page 17, par. 14 says - “Capable brothers from among the other sheep will take the lead. We will need to show our loyalty by supporting these brothers and by following their God-given direction. Our survival will depend on it!"

However the Bible says something completely different from what you say:

(Acts 4:12) Furthermore, there is no salvation in anyone else, for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved.”

Sorry "faithful slave," it looks like you've been slurping too much of the Macallan while you were proof-reading the Writing Committee's latest offerings in The Witchturd.

The WTBTS is blatantly anti-Christ,

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

This SOB admitted he was not inspired by God or anyone else and was not appointed by god or anyone else and had no magical powers after he was arrested. Of course he withdrew those statements later and renewed his headship after some rethinking .

All eight GB SOBs should be arrested and incarcerated. Once they become some inmates bitch it will get that “ appointed by god “delusion out of their heads. They will be back among the earthly class and Armageddon will get it up there asses every night as a daily reminder!!

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Sorry about that . I posted the pic twice but it didn’t take . Seems to paste it correctly but then when I load it it disappears.

its a picture of the Mormon “prophet “ Warren Jeffs after his arrest.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Hold on... So, all the anointed ( 😂) GB must disappear from Earth..? Aren’t there some anointed GB helpers? Am I wrong? Won’t they have to be raptured???

Also, where do the non-anointed, non-leaders yet “those taking the lead” get the fucking ( God given ) information that the non-anointed Dubs have to follow?!?!???

Wouldn’t they now become “The Channel” that feeds the sheep??

DUMB...

DD 🤦🏻‍♂️

• smiddy3
    smiddy3
    tiki20 hours ago

I seem to recall a time when the fds supposedly would still be on earth...at least some...at the time of the great trib and then early in New world days be swooped up away.

That is exactly how I remember what was being taught in the 60`s .

The trouble with current JW`s they are conditioned not to think for themselves or even remember what they were previously taught as being the "truth" but only to be obedient to what the GB says NOW is the present "truth" and keep up with Jehovah`s dodgem chariot ,that goes off in all directions .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit