how do you feel re homosexuality?

by nowisee 155 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Star:

You have twisted the reasons why it is not healthy not to come into contact with another persons blood. Where were the Jews when this was written? Wandering in the wilderness. Could you see why this situation could be reasonable?

Genetics dictates that a penis should be placed in an anus to procreate or for pleasure? Unprotected, this is a death sentence.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

ThiChi said:

The lack of responsibility and the resistance to a dely of gratification shows what the world has sunk to.

Whoever said homosexuality is irresponsible? And why should they deny themselves sexual gratification as long as it is with a consenting adult?

As for your references to bestiality and serial raping and murder, these acts are quite often done by people who have psychological problems due to abuse suffered; which I see as a possible "cause" of homosexuality. The differences are apparent though, bestality, rape and murder are all done without consent. Homosexuality is between two people who consent. Some think that interracial relationships are unnatural or repulsive, but they are obviously wrong; it's ultimately up to the two adults.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

In fact, most abuse victims do not continue the "victim status" and go on to become, friends, husbands and wives, leading a moral life and helping others to do the same.

• starfish422
    starfish422

ThiChi, the act itself is a matter of personal preference, and protection is a matter of personal responsibility. I would argue that placing a penis into a vagina without protection could be a death sentence. Not only that, and you don't have to be gay to have anal sex.

My argument is that people love people; whether it's a man loving a woman, or a man loving a man or a woman loving a woman. How those consensual adults choose to express that love for each other is up to them; and I'll say it again, it's no one else's business.

Not only that - how does it affect you personally? If a man you don't know in a city you've never been to, has sex with another man you don't know, and you are unaware of this taking place: how does that affect your day to day life?

• Realist
    Realist

thichi,

WAIT A SECOND!

A true sign of the times. Lack of responsibility for their actions. Some like to make love to animals, is there a DNA connection to justify that? When do we say enough is enough? Some like to kill and rape, it that ok? The lack of responsibility and the resistance to a dely of gratification shows what the world has sunk to.

do you actually compare homosexuality with rape?????????

there is nothing wrong with whatever sex practise the person prefers as long as it does not harm anyone!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

ThiChi also said:

Genetics dictates that a penis should be placed in an anus to procreate or for pleasure? Unprotected, this is a death sentence.

While it is easier to contract AIDS anally, this form of sex is also enjoyed heterosexually; so yes the penis can be placed there for pleasure. Also, this doesn't even address lesbian sex. Lesbian sex is one of the safest sexual act.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Personally, I try to be openminded I don't choose to judge others on their sexual actiivity Funny people are so damn outspoken on homesexuality, beating people up why not focus that rage on people harming innocent children. Perverts are usually men that aren't homosexual. Doesn't that act deserve more discussion than this?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    In fact, most abuse victims do not continue the "victim status" and go on to become, friends, husbands and wives, leading a moral life and helping others to do the same.

I don't dispute this. I merely stated that abuse might be a contributing factor to homosexuality. So what is your point? Most children of alcoholics don't become alcoholics, but statistical evidence shows that they are more likely to become alcoholics. I believe the same to be true of those that haved suffered homosexual abuse.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

You are twisting my words. I was arguing that the "I can’t help it" mentality is a false choice. When do you put a stop to what feels good? Where does it end? Should we use your viewpoints? Nope! Mine? No. Look and the family breakdowns, the STDs spreading and the general lack of cohearance to do right. The Facts (like it or not) point the way.

"Dely of Gratification> goes much deeper than sex. Please read the Road Less Traveled by Dr. Scott Peck . When you get up to speed, I will be happy to discuss this most important element of human behavior.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Thi-Chi:

You equate homesexuality only to the sex act. Many choose to be with a same sex partner because of abuse suffered by a spouse. I knew a great guy who's wife abused him and his kids he couldn't stand or trust women. I don't call that giving into urges.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit