Sweet 16 - Happy Birthday to Us !

by Simon 59 Replies latest forum announcements

• cantleave
    cantleave
    It was our daughter's 16th on 22nd March, it's never dawned on me before that two of the the biggest game changers in my life came into existence in March 2000.
  • truthseeker
    truthseeker

Thank you Simon. This forum has really helped me.

Long may it continue!

Truthseeker

• Lost and adrift
    Lost and adrift
    Happy birthday :)
  • Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

Congratulations Simon and Angharad.

Max

• Jaidubdub
    Jaidubdub
    Happy birthday 🎂
  • Khaleesi
    Khaleesi
    I do have to thank this website because THIS WAS THE 1st Site where one night after a terrible situation with elders & a "sister" in the org, i had the courage to look for a JW forum to see if I was the only one experiencing malicious attacks & injustice...that night i would never forget, i discovered a poster posting about JWS trending on yahoo... quick search i saw the RC of Australia, that was the begining of my freedom. ... this site was the one i discovered the term TTATT. ... thank goodness for it
  • life is to short
    life is to short

Thank you also Simon this sight was a life saver for me. Thank you for all of your hard work and for all that you go through to kept this sight going, I know that it has helped so many like me.

I cannot say thank you enough.

LITS

• MarkofCane
    MarkofCane
    Great site, invaluable information, changed my life and continues to help me expand intellectually. When I first started lurking I was shocked at what was being said. I could not believe I was being lied too, that I was in a cult. Three hard years later, what a journey. Thanks Simon for keeping this site open and maintaining it, I can only imagine the long hours of hard work and endless amount of time it demands. I hope you can continue, as long as the bOrg exist you must likewise.
  • Stealth
    Stealth
    Happy Birthday and thank you for all you do to keep JWN running1
  • Alive!
    Alive!

Thank you so much for keeping this site alive and accessible - there have been posts here that literally kept me breathing during the dark old days.....words of support, care and a sense that I wasn't insane.

The 'org' culture is a master at 'gaslighting' and to read experiences from around the world helped me to not self blame that maybe I was at fault to stand up and question......

Cheers guys!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit