Sweet 16 - Happy Birthday to Us !

by Simon 59 Replies latest forum announcements

• smiddy
    smiddy

Happy birthday to this site ,thanks to Simon , Ang., and all the other mods who make this site the success that it is .

The continual growth that is happening here is a testament to it`s worth.

smiddy

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Two reasons for me to celebrate, March 23rd was the day I walked away forever from the cult, and now I learn it is this estimable Site's Birthday too !

Thanks to all involved, it was, and is, a lifesaver for me, had I not found the support and comfort I got from this Site I would not now be alive.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Hats off to you Simon.

• Giordano
    Giordano
    This site is transcendent Simon & Angharad...........Congradulations to you both!

Transcendent:
    1. beyond or above the range of normal.
  • littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I replied to one post here 11 years ago and if I'd known I'd still be here 11 years later I probably would have taken more time to pick a different screenname.

Met wonderful people here online and offline over the years. I lurk more than post now but it's always good to see a lot of the people still here over the years that have been here as long as I.

Happy Birthday JWD and thanks Simon for all you do!

LRG

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, Simon and Angharad, and all the moderators! Off and on here (but mostly on) for some nine or ten years, I have grown and mellowed. You have contributed to my new sense of purpose and, in good measure, happiness.

This site has been a sight for sore eyes. I could cite examples, but I digress . . .

Love and best wishes,

CoCo

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Happy Birthday🎂 !!!!! to my most favorite forum😍

I appreciate the help received here, to de-program from the JW mind control. Thank you so much!

Marina

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

All I can say is THANKS, Simon!

I hope you find tremendous satisfaction and fulfillment in knowing the huge difference this site has made in the lives of so many people.

Doc

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Would it be OK if I just say Happy Anniversary ?

In any case, thank you Simon and Angharad and all those involved here. It has been a great ride.

Rub a Dub

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

And no Armageddon yet!!!

Happy, happy, happy birthday!!!😀

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit