Sweet 16 - Happy Birthday to Us !

by Simon 59 Replies latest forum announcements

• onceuponatime
    onceuponatime
    🎉🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    Happy birthday! I was fortunate enough to discover this site 14 years ago, This site has been a significant part of my transition to the real world. Thank you for your efforts.
  • arwen
    arwen
    Thank you JWD for always being there!!!
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Congratulations to all of us! Hey, Simon, here is an interesting statistic to find out-the growth rate of this site vs the lASt organization. Hmmmm. I wonder how they might be connected.
  • LisaRose
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Wooooooo Hooooooo happy b day.
  • JRK
    JRK

Each year alive is a good year.

JK

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2
    Wow Simon! Congratulations and THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Who knows how many lives you have LITERALLY saved!!
  • Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Happy birthday to your forum, Simon! I can't tell you how much your website has helped me over the past many years. I can't believe I have been a member for 14 years and only posted a little more than 1,000 times. And before those 14 years ... believe me, I was lurking in the shadows.

Back then, there was quite a bit of drama happening between members on this forum. I am so glad to see that ended and I know you are to credit for a lot of that. Thanks for chasing away the drama. I feel a lot more comfortable posting here because of it.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Congrats Simon! Happy sweet 16!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit