• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

LHG

Well done.

Wise choices!!

Full marks all around.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

I was filling my car with petrol at the pump and I saw Mr Super Righteous Elder fill his Mercedes and stare at me as I fill mine. I looked at him and he shakes his head as if he is disgusted. I just roll me eyeballs in peel out of Petrol Station.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

FOOLEDNOMORE:

I wonder if the Mr. Super Righteous Elder with his Mercedes 🙄 was the type to tell other people in the hall to ‘keep their eye simple’?

Nothing wrong with liking the finer things in life. Just don’t go telling somebody else to not get their college education and to pursue poverty... I saw the audacity of types like this back in the day telling me to quit my job and do housecleaning.. The poverty they were pushing was certainly not for them. Hell no. Just somebody else. I ignored them. Can everybody understand why I have no use for this religion??

As far as that guy looking at you and shaking his head:.. they are angry they lost an affluent family. You left and they are pissed. No doubt the tales got back to him about how Users who go to your stores expecting freebies left empty-handed. They are also angry they couldn’t manipulate your mom! They lost a good thing when you stopped going.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Longhairgal- as the saying goes " The Buck Stops Here!" In my case the Euro. But they get no sympathy from me. If they can't use their God givin' sense to see that they are being used and abused by a cult. They ask for it.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

FOOLEDNOMORE:

Very true.

But, they have a special hate for you and me because we would NOT tolerate being used and abused by a cult. So, let them hate away. I’m just so Glad to be Out of it.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Foolednomore - “…I was filling my car with petrol at the pump and I saw Mr Super Righteous Elder fill his Mercedes and stare at me as I fill mine. I looked at him and he shakes his head as if he is disgusted.”

What were you driving?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Journeyman - “…They would save members of the congregations a lot of stress (being 'disciplined' for entirely understandable life choices)… They would save bodies of elders a lot of stress (being expected to 'enforce' unreasonable rules)…”

What makes you think they give a shit about whether or not the rank-and-file are stressed?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Vidiot;

Any non-service car,,2 door car. Terrible looks.

A Mustang, or Camaro....you're pure evil in their eyes. Riff raft.

A 2 door Ford or Chev truck....you're a worthless piece of...

...you know the feeling.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Ah, but as long as the Mercedes is a four-door sedan, it’s not a “showy display of one’s means of life”, huh? 😄

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Any non-service car,,2 door car. Terrible looks. A Mustang, or Camaro....you're pure evil in their eyes. Riff raft. A 2 door Ford or Chev truck....you're a worthless piece of..

I know the feeling well. My old classic 426 Street Hemi 1960's Charger and my newer Ford diesel pickup. Of course when they needed something hauled they always called on me because, "we don't have away to haul it, and you have a pickup."

I learned fast how to say NO, and if they persisted to ask them what part of NO didn't they understand? The "N" or the "O".

Right before I completely turned my back on them I would always hand them a Bible when they complained about me and tell them to "Show me!" They never could for some reason. We all know why. They base their decisions on personal opinion, never on the Bible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit