WT and Higher ED

by enoughisenough 65 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Watching Jake on his Altworldly site now.

The real meat of his live feed is towards the ending

Horrible acting as usual.

Overdone acting and super cringe.

I can see why the Borg doesn't want these videos leaked.

It must seem totally full on cult mode to non-witnesses.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Deletion is "love"

Lol,,ok.😆

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Jake on Altworldly had a near 2hr video.

The real meat is towards the last 20mins.

To spare you from watching an otherwise "nothing" video.

The first 90mins is him just digging around and being silly.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

I started college after I found out what a waste pioneering was. My parents where very supportive. But the Elders could not hold their bowels since I started college. Special needs talks and them even talking to me and the family. I asked them if they would start paying my bills? Everything? Would Watchtower Pay for it? You know the answer I got. There you go. I turned the problem on them. You want me self supported, let me go to college. They pretty much left us alone. Dad was removed as an elder, but they still asked for favor$. And an elder's kid went to college too. Imagine that.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Beth Sarim, I am glad you provided this link for those who didn't see it...I don't like all the commentary during a video that others post...I like it better if they just play the video and comment me as a whole or pick out key points and comment.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I know.

The first 3\4s of the video is just a hodge podge of nothing.

He doesn't really get into it until the last 20-25 mins

Just to spare you from watching nothing ness for over an hour.

Least I could make dinner during the nothing part and watch the "meat" of the video on my phone while eating supper

🙂

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

there are comments on reddit about the leaked video...seems to be an elder's training video and if that is correct...( maybe someone knows) I found it would have been a pretty good training tool for the company ( toothless lions) men. It would have taught the elders NOT let their children seek higher education or there would be consequences. It would have taught the elders to be judgemental of personal choices of others even if there isn't a noted scripture showing anything wrong with higher education. It would have taugth the elders to find fault with a JW family head. It taught Elders a passive agressive way of punishment. It taught Elders to rat out their fellow Brothers when they aren't really doing anything wrong. ( and sister and the younger ones in congregation ) It taught the elders how twist/cherry pick scriptures to be manipulative. It taugth elders they had better be trying to bring their kids up to pioneer or they wouldn't be considered spiritual minded-therefore bad association. ( maybe some of you who got to see it can think of more things the Elders were taught in the video. ) It taught elders it's ok to gossip about others and malign other's character. It showed they really didn't need to pray about their decision to delete the elder in question -their decision was made before he could defend his position ( which I don't recall that he was allowed to do that ) I do know from being in the hot seat, you will be talked over. ( I often wondered what was taught to the elders the rank and file didn't see...this certainly gives insight.

• psyco
    psyco

Video was deleted. Was somebody able to download a copy?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

This discouraging education.

Its so hypocritically & stifling ironic that the Borg discourages this necessities,,then the GB,,,sheeple(victims) end up relying on the professionals who have had such training.

Personally,,I think they dont want people to wake-up from the Borg while in university,,do independent thinking and realize the Borg is bogus,,,a sham.

Thats always been the undertone all along,,,group think,,,dependance on the Borg and infantilizing.

Independent & critical thinking,,,cant have that now!!

• blondie
    blondie

Here are some quotes about education in the WT publications assembled by an ex-jw. Worth looking at. https://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/quotes/education.php

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit