Roe vs Wade Overturned by US Supreme Court!

by Simon 173 Replies latest social current

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

According to this study, a person can't recall memories until after 2.5 years. I say we just allow abortions until then just in case it's not the right fit for you. I mean, let's be real here, a 1 or 2 year old has no viability if the mother didn't care for it, feed and clothe it, or nurture it.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/06/210614110824.htm

BTW...Simon, can you add a sarcasm font?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Riley - Joined 11 days ago.

Welcome back. which troll were you when you were on here last time?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

There is no chance of fetal viability or fetal pain till like the 20 week - the nervous system of the foetus isn't functional until week 20?

I've got a feeling a foetus can feel pain earlier than the 20th week ...

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I mean, let's be real here, a 1 or 2 year old has no viability if the mother didn't care for it, feed and clothe it, or nurture it.

Let's take the next step on this road. A person is paralyzed from the neck down in an accident and can no longer survive completely on their own without a caregiver to feed them, change their diaper, a machine to breathe for them and so on, or an elderly person suffering from advanced dementia who needless round the clock care to live? How about we just use them for "target practice", after all they are an inconvenience to the young and healthy aren't they?

BTW...Simon, can you add a sarcasm font?

I second that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit