Entire Ahmed alarm clock issue a smokescreen for Shariah law sneaking in the USA???

by EndofMysteries 64 Replies latest members politics

• little_Socrates
    little_Socrates

I don't know if I have made myself clear.... The school and police overreacted when it came to disciplining the child. HOWEVER they grossly underacted when it came guaranteeing peoples safety. You can't claim this has ANYTHING to do with safety. NOBODY took any precautions.

Also to make myself clear... I am not judging Ahmeds actions because we have very little credible information, however we have tons information about how the school reacted. Like I said before, maybe Ahmed needs some discipline but that doesn't change my point in the slightest. From everything I have seen about the school I feel pretty confident in my evaluation of them. Maybe in the future we will know a lot more about Ahmeds motivations and actions that day.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    littlesocrates: The school and police overreacted when it came to disciplining the child.

Oh.

In my country, kids who are mischief makers are criminally charged, they don't get made into heroes. I guess we "over react".

• little_Socrates
    little_Socrates

OrphanCrow I noticed you completely ignored my second statement. That is the crux of my argument. You can't reconcile the two actions. They are not consistent with each other.

they don't get made into heroes.

Just to be clear... I don't support the presidents actions in this affair, He is a race baiter, and I feel this case has very little to do with race.

• little_Socrates
    little_Socrates
    OrphanCrow, I don't think you comparison to the Canadian boy is very good. There are two significant differences. First of all that boy made threats (even if they where jokes), AND there was significant emergency response(schools went into lockdown). Do we have any evidence that either of those things happened in this case?
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Sorry...did you edit your post?

First of all that boy made threats (even if they where jokes), AND there was significant emergency response(schools went into lockdown).

It depends on how you interpret threats/jokes.

Of course there was a significant response. That is exactly the point I was making.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit