Entire Ahmed alarm clock issue a smokescreen for Shariah law sneaking in the USA???

by EndofMysteries 64 Replies latest members politics

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I don't think this has been posted anywhere nor any connection like this made yet.

This will sound crazy but at what point is this coincidence no longer a coincidence.

Here are the FACTS on this theory

1. Ahmed's father is a sharia law activist - can find many news items backing that up such as http://www.vox.com/2015/9/16/9339063/ahmed-mohamed-elhassan

2. A Texas mosque has been practicing sharia law, but claims are it's voluntary and if it's adherents don't follow, it's been vague what will happen to them. http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/01/27/hold-islamic-tribunal-confirmed-in-texas-its-voluntary-says-attorney/

3. Guess who stands up to it. On Sept 6th, Mayor of Irving wins a victory, Shariah law is not allowed to be practiced in Irving. She is fighting for American laws and values. Look at the reactions to what she did, the Muslims were FURIOUS! AND Dallas news slammed her calling her islamphobic, etc.. http://toprightnews.com/muslims-tried-to-bring-sharia-law-to-texas-but-they-didnt-count-on-this-mayors-epic-response/

4. The Ahmed thing happened on Sept 14th! Guess what else happened??? News agencies were reporting how Yale University opened a Shariah Law center with a 10 million donation from Saudi Arabi. But nobody knows this because the big news was about Ahmed!! http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/09/13/yale-establishes-islamic-law-center-thanks-to-10m-from-saudi-sharia-banker-alleged-bin-laden-financier/

5. As soon as the Ahmed incident....the family of Ahmed had a big supporter, on twitter his name is anildash.....(he is the one who released the photo of Ahmed being arrested wearing the NASA shirt, which was taken by his sister)....his first post about Ahmed said this...."Irving, TX, with one of the most virulently Islamophobic mayors in the U.S., handcuffs a teen for his invention. "

6. Tons of news stories mentioning and the mayor being islamicphobe and focusing on discrediting her and the lawmakers.

Is all of that a coincidence???

• little_Socrates
    little_Socrates

All you said may be true... however the school and cops fucked up.

If they believed it was a bomb why didn't they evacuate and call the bomb squad? NOBODY believed it was a bomb. If they didn't believe it was a bomb he shouldn't have been arrested.

• bohm
    bohm

Little socrates: but it was a hoax bomb. I also heard he was wearing hoax show bombs on BOTH feets.

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

bohm

Little socrates: but it was a hoax bomb. I also heard he was wearing hoax show bombs on BOTH feets.

Your source, please?

• Simon
    Simon
    If they believed it was a bomb why didn't they evacuate and call the bomb squad? NOBODY believed it was a bomb. If they didn't believe it was a bomb he shouldn't have been arrested.

It doesn't have to be a real bomb. Just as if you pretend to have a bomb at an airport - the fact that you don't actually have a real bomb doesn't mean you haven't done something wrong. The lack of any evacuation isn't proof of anything, certainly not innocence.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Interesting OP, EoM.

I think that there are a minority of Muslim head-bangers looking to use any incident to further their own agenda. If they're not calling for the destruction of Israel, they're pushing Sharia.

Is the Ahmed incident connected to the information in your OP? I don't know - I remain sceptical for now.

It will be fascinating to see how things develop over time ...

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    Israel is a construct of the world's collective guilt about the holocaust. The native inhabitants were robbed of their land. So, Israel can be dissolved without any guilt. Sharia law in the U.S.? Get that tinfoil ready boys we'll need it for hats.
  • TheMark
    TheMark
    That's what happens when you let crazies into your country. Now these religious fanatics will start trouble just like they do in their own country. Oh well...
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

Israel is a construct of the world's collective guilt about the holocaust. The native inhabitants were robbed of their land. So, Israel can be dissolved without any guilt

wasanelder I agree with that.

One can see why the native people of that region are so pissed off all the time.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Another interesting thing is that this is the website of the shariah law place....www.islamictribunal.org, they state "The Islamic Tribunal is a unique institution of its kind in the United States of America. It is the intention of erecting this institution in order to set a precedence that will be emulated and duplicated throughout the country"

but for those other ones they want to start all over the country, what are the qualifications to be a judge???

it says in their articles..l. "The judges of IT must have a degree in Islamic law approved by a renowned Islamic institution."

So how will they spread all over the USA, who will train the judges? Suddenly on 9/24 yale announces the shariah law center. Hmmm....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit