Entire Ahmed alarm clock issue a smokescreen for Shariah law sneaking in the USA???

by EndofMysteries 64 Replies latest members politics

• EndofMysteries
  • barry
    barry

Obama said.' Cool clock Ahmed want to bring it to the White House. We should inspire more kids like you to like science its what makes America great.'

All I can say is God help America.

1. Clocks have already been invented about 500 years ago.

2. Ahmed is not a genius any more than I am. Clocks and other electronics are built with circuit boards and there is no way a genius like Ahmed could produce those components without much research millions of dollars and a factory.

3. Ahmed actually destroyed a perfectly good clock just to make it look like components of a bomb. Actually a clock can be used as a timer to detonate a device.

• Simon
    Simon

I wonder if Ahmed had turned up at the Whitehouse with his "clock" ... if he'd been treated as enthusiastically? Will he be allowed to take it with him on his visit?

Apparently a nearby park was evacuated and an event for cancer survivors cancelled because there was a coffee cup left on a bench.

Mr President - you have no right to impose your political correct sensitivities on other people's safety concerns. You've done some good things but when it comes to race and religion you should really keep your gob shut and stop making things worse.

• Petraglyph
    Petraglyph

It seems that...

‘Clock Kid’ Ahmed Mohamed Has Been Severely Traumatized

Look what you’ve done, America. This innocent boy hasn’t just been traumatized. He’s been severely traumatized.

...apparently ;)

• little_Socrates
    little_Socrates

Mr President - you have no right to impose your political correct sensitivities on other people's safety concerns. You've done some good things but when it comes to race and religion you should really keep your gob shut and stop making things worse.

I almost hate beating on a dead horse *almost* NO ONE HAD ANY SAFETY CONCERNS! If people are even slightly concerned about a coffee cup they evacuate. No one was scared of Ahmed.

• little_Socrates
    little_Socrates

If this whole thing was in fact staged... it doesn't change my opinion of the school one bit. They took the bait hook line and sinker.... now they deal with the consequences.

If they handled this rationally from the beginning.... Ahmed would never have become a martyr. Ahmed is just a kid with very little influence the adults are the ones that created the circus.

• little_Socrates
    little_Socrates

I think you might still be overlooking the possibility that the teacher was concerned it might be a bomb part. As we've previously agreed, this scenario falls between the immediate threat of a live bomb and a dumb prank.

LoveUniHateExams

Have you ever watched Macgyver? ANYTHING can be a bomb part LOL.

• Simon
    Simon
    If they handled this rationally from the beginning.

It appears both the school AND the police did just that - they are the ones who want all the information released but the family is blocking it. Why do you think that is?

The issue has been totally created by the kid (being non cooperative) and his family who refused to meet and contrived the pictures and so many of the issues.

The kid is part of the whole thing, esp if he's so 'clever' (I've still to see any evidence of it).

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

They took the bait hook line and sinker.... now they deal with the consequences - was Ahmed Mohamed acting in a responsible manner when he 'baited' the authorities? The school's done nothing wrong. In fact, I think young Ahmed Mohamed should thank his school and Texas law enforcement - they got him a free trip to the White House and MIT

Besides, if the school had ignored suspicious-looking devices and a real bomb had gone off, the same people who are laying into the school now would probably be laying into the school for doing nothing. It's best to err on the side of caution.

ANYTHING can be a bomb part - correct, but at a time when A-Q & ISIL have urged terror on the US, radicalisation of US Muslims has occurred and law enforcement are having to deal with terrorist plots, the caution of the school and law enforcement is understandable.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

The notion that the school and police force over reacted, in the case of the boy who made a clock that looked like a bomb and took it to school, is an odd idea.

A few days ago, all the schools right across the following city in Canada went into lockdown, and the university was on alert. A student had made comments about taking a gun to school. (he just made comments...he didn't show up in class with "something that looked like a gun" that he said "wasn't a gun").

This was the result:

http://ckom.com/article/219890/boy-charged-following-threat-bring-gun-regina-high-school

Even if you make a joke about bringing a gun to school, you can be charged.
    Regina police are making that message clear after getting word someone made comments about bringing a gun to a high school in the city today.

A 14-year-old boy is charged with false messages and mischief after officers searched him, the school property and his home.
    Police said there's no need to name the school because no real threat was found. They also determined there was never any intention of acting on the comments.
    These cases are taken seriously the Regina Police Service which discourages anyone from making any causal comments that might be interpreted in the wrong way. Even though no gun or intent was found, police said the evidence still supports charges.

The boy, who can't be named because of his age, was released and is due in court on Nov. 18.

Maybe he should have joked that it was actually a "clock that he had invented" instead of a "gun" that he was planning on bringing to school and he could have snagged an invitation to the White House, too...or maybe Harper could have put him on his campaign trail.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit