Anthony Morris III: Jehovah Blesses Obedience

by wifibandit 91 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

It's a composite slave, huh?? It's obvious??? What "false religious" experts wrote that gem for the GB to steal at a convenient time? I have yet to read anything about a "singular/composite" FDS in any bible commentary.

DD

• Dagney
    Dagney
    How in the world can they stand to listen to this crap? Amazing.
  • Listener
    Listener

Morris suggests that the GB do not create dogma but they do create decrees.

Basically what he is saying that what they teach is not dogma but decrees however it doesn't matter anyway because even if you don't understand it (and Morris suggests that you try) you must obey it.

He is also saying that the GB is doing their job as the FDS and it is up to the congregations, elders and individuals to obey it. Only by obeying them will they be blessed and that will be demonstrated by an increase in followers. Therefore it's not the GBs fault if numbers aren't increasing, it's the rank & file's.

• prologos
    prologos
    It would be good to have a transcript of this, there are several disjointed statements, that in isolation would be revealing. like branch territories will increase?
  • millie210
    millie210

Hi prologos,

berrygerry posted a link to a basic transcript on page 2 of this thread...here is a copy/paste..

berrygerry4 hours agoJust to clarify the SEEMING contradiction.
    (Most of the text is on reddit:https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/3lu936/transcription_of_anthony_morris_iiis_new_jw/)
  • Listener
    Listener

Someone mentioned that this speech was given 3 months ago. It would seem that there are people high up in the organization who wants to see AM III taken down. Why else would they make public such a ridiculous speech?

Interestingly, the last monthly GB broadcast that AMIII presented has him slurring his speech less, following the script closely and presenting himself better, he seems to have taken his critics to heart and is trying to improve. Then this video is published.

• prologos
    prologos
    millie210
    thank you. so what is it with the expanding branch territory?
  • poopie
    poopie
    My sources tell me that the heat from Australia is burning the butts of the gb the Jamaican article on df and shunning is killing them along wirh the rest of the negative info on shunning. Tony signed on to the article about how loveing shunning is that has backfired on gb.
  • Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Hm. Suddenly this thought popped into my mind: "Man leading man to his injury...." Now where have I heard that one before...?

edited to add: you know, I think the NWT puts it even more dramatically: "Man dominating man to his injury..." !!! - from Jeremiah something.

• smiddy
    smiddy

AM111 seemed , in my view , as a defeated man ,trying to defend the indefensible ,

Could he possibly be now having doubts of his own ?

Is it possible he is beginning to realize he may have wasted his whole life believing an untruth ?

He sure did not come across as a man who had conviction in what he was saying .

If the above is true , he is at a cross-roads ,with his life and with his faith .

Just my 2 cents worth

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit