Anthony Morris III: Jehovah Blesses Obedience

by wifibandit 91 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• millie210
    millie210
    wifibandit4 hours agoNever discount the possibility of some unknown, internal power struggle between the GB and their underlings. Maybe a branch committee is giving "The Slave" some push-back? WHO Knows?!

Very true.

Something sure has him upset. He looks tired, stressed and his delivery is very curt and yet he seems put upon all at the same time.

Not happy in the perfect God appointed life he is leading - that much shows.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

BerryGerry: you are not asked to ACCEPT everything, but you are required to OBEY everything.

That's exactly what they expect!

Let's review: It's a cult!

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

The 2012 teaching that only the Governing Body represents the Slave was described in 1981 as an apostate concept.

Watchtower 1981 Mar 1 pp.24-26

"Witnesses of Jehovah understand that the "slave" is comprised of all anointed Christians as a group on earth at any given time during the 19 centuries since Pentecost. Accordingly, the "domestics" are these followers of Christ as individuals.

Some readers may feel that this is a rather sectarian view of matters. Or they may object to the idea that the "slave" and the "domestics" represent the same class, one as a composite body and the other as individuals. The objectors may argue that not all of Christ's anointed disciples have a share in preparing the spiritual food, so that perhaps the "slave" pictures only the leading ones, and the "domestics" those they serve in the congregation.

There is no point in trying to force an interpretation of the parable. Self-deception is of no benefit and is spiritually damaging. Therefore, we must look to the Scriptures for an understanding. In doing this, what do we find? [ ... ] Thus we see a clear Scriptural basis for saying that all anointed followers of Christ Jesus make up God's "servant," with Jesus as its Master."

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Why do they keep mentioning Apostates , "opposers and Apostates like you to believe the FDS is dogmatic". We are getting on their last nerve, you guys area pain in the butt for the FDS.LOL

I'll drink to that! There is something to celebrate!
    Doc
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Has TOMO begun ruling without the rest of us?? Perhaps Big J sent him a personal message and let him know that he, along with the other GB members, now have the authority to make decrees?? After all, that's what Kings do, right?

Was there any attempt to show scriptural support of their new powers? Or is this more dogma that doesn't exist? As far as TOMO's demeanor is concerned, he behaves like a kept man, not a King.

My theory: The real heads of the BORG have dirt on TOMO and Co. Enough dirt to utterly ruin them. That's why the GB say what they are told.

DD

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    The utter self imposed blindness of AM#3 has now reached its limits I'm thinking with all this denial going on he's about ready to snap.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Wifi,

That quote is classic!!! In the 80's you were deceiving yourself and being damaged spiritually if you tried to force an interpretation of the FDS parable; the forced explanation being that ALL anointed were the FDS and involved with spiritual feeding!! LOL!!!!

How many JWs would immediately assume that the 80's article is from an apostate source?

DD

• millie210
    millie210

I find this video extremely encouraging.

He is usually so full of attitude and this one is very different.

He looks whipped or angry or short on patience? Not sure what I am seeing exactly but I know it isnt good! (and I like that)

• Dagney
    Dagney

My eyes rolled back in my head when I heard "it's obvious it's a 'composite' slave" when reading Matt. 24:45.

Tony has dancing shoes on again.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

It was an abismal delivery.

Is it just me or is it only tm3 and lett who ever directly address "apostates"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit