Anthony Morris III: Jehovah Blesses Obedience

by wifibandit 91 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Island Man
    Island Man

I think his subdued demeanor is owing to the fact that he's not standing before visible vast audience but sitting before a camera.

Regarding his comments: I think they're feeling the heat. A lot of JWs are waking up, and maybe writing letters with difficult questions about the Royal Commission in Australia and other matters that expose the organization. One of the popular matters people are probably writing in about is the apparent blind and unquestioning obedience that the organization seems to want from the members.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

island man

A lot of JWs are waking up, and maybe writing letters with difficult questions about the Royal Commission in Australia and other matters that expose the organization.

Agree 100% Letters, phone calls, people asking elders, elders asking branches and so on, the information coming in that is gauging dissent must be rising.

Some things jackson said effectively went on record castrating them. You can celebrate christmas, they aren't gods sole channel, we have a pedo problem, now they have to live with those things being on record from the horses mouth.

• elderINewton
    elderINewton

well after watching that twice (15 mins I'll never get back). So they rules are not dogma, which can be questioned?, but decrees that can't be?

Then every decision the GB makes is a decree that is not man made and is governed from heaven. So I guess that means that for the reported 1006 children with abuse claims in Australia, the policy to not protect them was governed by heaven. Interesting, you can't have it both ways.

Still I was hoping for a great rant.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

yea if I understand him, they aren't dogmatic its decrease... from god not men... that they enforce... dogmatically

the JW circle jerk

• millie210
    millie210

Funny.

I cant find this video on JW Archive or JW Talk. I wonder what the date of it is?

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    I don't know when it was recorded. It was just posted to the Broadcasting site.
  • elderINewton
    elderINewton

freemind - that is good - the are not dogmatic they issue decrees, but enforce them dogmatically. -

I said to my wife a while back they can go either two directions from here - lay the hammer down and enforce or just start to let things slide. At the time I said they would hammer down, and videos like this at least give me some comfort in saying I told you so.

• prologos
    prologos

So, is this another September offering?

we can not be dogmatic (Morris III) about the (Splane II) generation?

• millie210
    millie210
    wifibandit13 minutes agoI don't know when it was recorded. It was just posted to the Broadcasting site

So it IS fresh off the press!

This means that more than likely all the references are about the recent developments.

Good to know WifiBandit. Thank you!

• avaddohn94
    avaddohn94
    You probably missed this:
    Now, this consideration belongs to Wednesday May 13, 2015 and they've just uploaded it? After four months?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit