Will Ukraine win?

by Fisherman 94 Replies latest social current

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Here is a take on the war from Canadian You tuber. He has some good insight on this war. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muabJSV-2jw

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

JWs are the only ones who would visualize WW3 positively.

• BettyHumpter
    BettyHumpter

"Here is a take on the war from Canadian You tuber. He has some good insight on this war."

'Good insight' if you happen to be a paranoid nutter.

Scrolling his channel, he's kooky 'prepper' who's spent nearly a decade telling people to build tripwires around their compound and stock up on dried food and ammo.

I suppose these types will have the last laugh if there ever is a global nuclear war or zombie outbreak, but it's more likely they'll reach the age of 80, look around, and realize all they have to show for their time on earth is a cellar full of shitty dried food and 100,000 rounds of moldy ammo spilling out of every closet.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

On the bright side, no JW has managed to make it to his doorstep alive in the past eleven years.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Bet all they have to show for their time on earth is a cellar full of shitty dried food and 100,000 rounds of moldy ammo spilling out of every closet.
    TonusOH3 minutes ago
    On the bright side, no JW has managed to make it to his doorstep alive in the past eleven years.

Betty, TonusOHYou're both a gas😂😂🙌😭😭

• St George of England
    St George of England
    it's more likely they'll reach the age of 80, look around, and realize all they have to show for their time on earth is a...

bookcase full of old yellowing books, unread in the last 30 years....

That just sums me up!

George PIMO JW

• waton
    waton

Elon Musk, has a proposal to have UN supervised elections or referendums in the Russian occupied areas of Ukraine.

Great idea, if you first remove the Russians from that stretch of land to guarantee free choice, and

allow all displaced person that fled or were deported to have free vote too, Gathering Ukrainian votes from Athens, Berlin Cincinnati and Vladivostok,

• Simon
    Simon

Zalensky has made it quite clear he's not interested in peace.

Still lots of money to be made by all the grifters, defence contractors and politicians.

Ukraine won't be solved while Biden is in office.

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

At the risk of repeating myself, “Finlandization” of the Ukraine is the most likely outcome of this war.

The country will likely retain control of its internal affairs, but will have to follow Russia on all matters of foreign policy.

(After also having surrendered a significant part of its territory).

There are parallels:

In the “Winter War” of 1939-40, Finland punched well above its weight. However, in the end, it was the Russian juggernaut which prevailed. By the time it was all over (late in 1944), the Russians had had sufficient of a bruising that they did not attempt to occupy Finland. Instead, a rather punishing treaty was negotiated.

(Similar, too, to how, in the days of the Indian Empire, Britain dealt with Afghanistan. After a number of inconclusive or even humiliating military escapades, they did not attempt to annex the country. Rather, more subtle means were adopted to influence events).

• Riley
    Riley

I pick up my seven year son from school. He has a Ukraine girl in his class. Her father is fighting Russians Eastern Ukraine right now. Real life Red Dawn shit.

There is another parent who shows you with Canadian Flags and Mandate Freedom and Fuck Trudeau stickers all over her truck. Her husband makes 2000 dollars a day in the oilfield, while I pay 1.75 per litre at the pump.

It is truly embarrassing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit