I'm New

by Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho 209 Replies latest members meetups

• freddo
    freddo

If you know how it will end then play with them.

Maybe write a letter saying:-

"To the Brothers who have formed an erroneous Judicial Committee based on falsehoods lies and conspiracy against me by individuals who hate Jehovah's true standards of justice."

I utterly deny any wrongdoing whatsoever that warrants the attention of elders in a judicial capacity. A copy of this letter has been sent to the Service Dept of the Branch office by "signed for" mail for their attention. A further copy has been sent to my Lawyer.

Each of you three brothers, the "Outer Fumbuck" congregation, the Watchtower and The CCofJW's will be subject to being sued for damages should you A) proceed with this travesty and/or B) make any announcement about my status as one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

That should buy you a few weeks!

On the other hand just ignore them completely.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Welcome to the forum Wake Me Up , you will find support here, there are some very empathetic people here that know what your going through and can offer some support.

The WTS is wrought with lies and corruption from its devious calculating leaders, that's a fact which confirms god never did choose this organization, it was all strategically fabricated to cultivate power, control and money for a few select men.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

By the way you don't have to meet these brainwashed fucked in the head elders who are going to try intimidate you and try to hang you up with a bunch guilt, that's the way they've been trained and its also their assumed power.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Welcome!

Once we have awoken to TTATT, there is no pretending anymore. So yes, I second others comments about not playing by the rules of the society. You are under no obligation to attend that meeting with elders!

As has wisely been said on this forum many times:

THE ONLY POWER THEY HAVE OVER YOU IS THAT WHICH YOU ALLOW.

Practice this calm and dignified reply: "Thanks for your interest brothers, but there is no need for us to meet. I'm sure you will respect appropriate boundaries. Take care"

Less is more. DONT get drawn into a longer conversation. Take your leave.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Hello.

I would stay away from the KH. Definitely don't speak to the elders.

Take care.

• jp1692
    jp1692

Welcome!

You may not have any friends outside of the religion, but in time you will.

In the meantime, since you are as you say "fully awake" and if you have no intention of ever going back, there is no upside to attending a "judicial committee" meeting. They are just designed to control you.

Do not be confused. At this point, the elders are not your friends nor are they there to help you. They are tools robitically doing what they are told to do.

I suggest you just ignore them. Or you can tell them, "What you are doing, do it more quickly." - John 13:27

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Without giving away too much, may we ask what part of the world you are in?

We all may know of ones from the forum who can provide you with support personally.

• never a jw
    never a jw

Don't attend the meeting. Instead postpone it for whatever reason, headache, nausea, anything. They can't force you to have a meeting if you are unavailable. What's the point of it? play with them and annoy the hell out of them. Turn the tables on them an be the one in control, even if it is for few days or weeks.

• JRK
    JRK

We will be here for you, hang in there!

JK

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Hey guys,

I woke up at the Remain Loyal sh*t show. The content displayed in the dramas made me have a nervous breakdown in the assembly hall. Everyone told me I was "missing the point", so I decided to rewatch the bunker videos. I tried to find them on Youtube. Surprise! The Worst Convention Ever series by John Cedars was what I stumbled across. The rest is history.

My upcoming elders meeting is to address the whispers and complaints they've been receiving from the fantastically FAKE friends I had in the congregation. My goal is to express Godly sadness for having the "wrong" thoughts about the organizaion, make an apology, and avoid answering any inflammatory questions. If I get out of there alive, my fade begins then and there. No more meetings.

I just want this to blow over and escape being disfellowshipped because I love my parents so much. They're up their in age and I can't do this to them now. I'm working hard on waking up my father. My mother is an emotional sychophant for the elders, so she's a lost cause. I just want to be close to my father before he dies.

I'm very fearful of posting this kind of information about my situation here. I wouldn't put it past the elders to be monitoring my online fingerprints in order to gather evidence against me as an apostate. How safe is a forum like this, does anyone know? The fear is so real here :(.

Thank you for all the help, guys!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit