What Is Your Opinion Of Melania Trump?

by minimus 143 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

or male no

Not too hard to understand is it ?

• LV101
    LV101

I'm sure she was in love (and still in love) when she married him. As the saying goes 'aint that love just something' all the negatives because she's not a Democrat -- they'd give anything to have one such person in their political spectrum. She certainly has one handsome young boy (and a great life) as a result.

• LV101
    LV101

I don't think that's a fact re/rich staying married - not poor millionaires, anyway. Perhaps decades ago but few billionnaires around the globe -- they're out there but few and far between.

• stillin
    stillin

I would hope that Melania has enough class to be embarrassed about her husband's behavior.

The body language between them when they're together speaks volumes.

• Simon
    Simon

I actually think she looks pretty strong and confident - the time in Saudi Arabia (?) where he reached to hold her hand and she slapped it away was a subtle but powerful message IMO.

Worth more than all the self-proclaimed feminist leaders who turn into submissive weaklings forced to wear head-scarfs.

• John Free
    John Free

I agree with your first paragraph Simon.

As for the 2nd, until you are willing to go to a Muslim land and openly break sharia law it has no credibility.

• minimus
    minimus

Simon 😬

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

In her interview she also declared she has voiced her disdain for members of the administration. What happened? “They are no longer there”

She also claimed her displeasure at children being separated from their parents at the border, talking to Donald about it, and him agreeing with her. What happened? “It must go through the courts”

She gives her opinions, Donald does what he wants. That doesn’t mean he is dismissing her opinions.

I believe Donald probably listens more to Melania, Ivanka and Jared more than anyone else surrounding him.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Melania is the most classy and elegant first lady I've ever seen.

To be fair she also has the advantage of modern skin/hair care /botox/make up and fashion/stylists etc.

Without any political bias whatsoever I genuinely find Michelle Obama extremely attractive, strong, classy and has a beautiful, characterful face. She's also tall...is that why you call her " man like"Simon?

John free As for the 2nd, until you are willing to go to a Muslim land and openly break sharia law it has no credibility.

Hey John Free Do you think that's why trump tried to hold his wife's hand? As a protest against Sharia? If so, props to him!

In Muslim countries its ok for males to show public affection, but not male/females, married couples, even.

In a souk in Africa I naively held hands with my boyfriend. A very aged lady came over and asked in bad French if He was my brother...I smiled nodding yes. I don't know what prompted me to but looking back it probably saved us a world of trouble, since this was strict Muslim very rural territory.

Funny coz I'm white as a sheet and he's half Madagascan. I suppose the whole 4 wives thing could of explained that.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

all the negatives because she's not a Democrat

Naa .... nothing to do with politics.

Gold diggers come in all flavors .

Quite frankly in my opinion she is the worse Fist Lady to be in the White House in recent memory.

Not to say she hasn't any redeemable attributes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit