What Is Your Opinion Of Melania Trump?

by minimus 143 Replies latest jw friends

• John Free
    John Free

She definitely comes across as dignified. And she is physically attractive-though I don’t see the need for emphasis on this since the contents of a person’s character is far more important in politics.

Her public appearances with her husband come across as awkward-to say the least.

It can’t be easy being married to a narcissist.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Just what I expected you to say,you certainly stuck to the script by saying that

• minimus
    minimus

Good Shirley you’re smarter than I thought you should get rid of that picture

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Since Donald is a misogynist, Melania would know very well what its like to be bullied.

I dont think any woman who marries for money is credible.

I would still think she is going to divorce Donald after he's out of office and cash out.

• minimus
    minimus

Interesting judgments

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Since Donald Trump colluded with Russia, and it is well known that Russians kill fluffy bunnies for fun, Donald Trump is complicit in fluffy bunny killing. Bunnies were the main characters in the movie Zootopia, which is a favorite for my daughter. Therefore, Donald Trump hates what my daughter likes, and therefore hates little innocent children and bunnies. Melania is married to Trump, and watches all this hatred occur. Which logically means she hates children, bunnies, and probably eats them for dinner.

She is clearly a horrible person.

• minimus
    minimus

Yep that’s pretty much what finks said

• minimus
    minimus

And if you marry a very wealthy person morally You’re no good

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Not at all Min and I think you know that.

People from rich families get married for love and stay in love for years after.

• minimus
    minimus
    So if you stay with your own kind it’s OK but if you try to upgrade in your life as a female... It’s not

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit