What Is Your Opinion Of Melania Trump?

by minimus 143 Replies latest jw friends

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

I’m just surprised at some of the disdain expressed for a woman that I’ve spent a lot of time trying to learn about and been impressed with. Maybe that says more about me than anyone else and their opinion. I won’t digress into the whataboutism, but I believe history will look back favorably on Melania as far as her engagement with the duties of FLOTUS.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Some women hate her because they are jealous. Some men hate her because she is attached to Donald.

Sad

• minimus
    minimus

Bingo

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Some women hate her because they are jealous - XD

^^^ toxic femininity right there! ^^^

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Can someone tell me exactly what Melania has done to make her so great and wonderful to get such loving loyalty from you?
    Was it figuring out that getting a boob job really young was gonna help her sell nudie magazines?

Whats her record of wonderful service to the world?

• Simon
    Simon

She obviously needs to put more effort into virtue-signalling to win you over.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Excellent answer Simon, as always.

• Simon
    Simon

Can someone tell me exactly what Melania has done to make her such a target for hatred from some of you?
    Was it having an independent modelling career or just that she married Trump?

What's her record of terrible crime to the world?

• minimus
    minimus

Petty uneducated jealous people

• minimus
    minimus

I think the Obamas are a good looking couple together. Michelle has had her moments where she was photographed and was quite attractive and other times not so good looking st all ,IMO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit