What Is Your Opinion Of Melania Trump?

by minimus 143 Replies latest jw friends

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    I never expected that you actually met him I hope that clarifies things for you just a little bit

Yeah, It does clarify things for me just a "little bit", I know you didn't mean that I actually knew him, you mean because I'm African American like he is, but for some reason you just can't say that, so you kept saying "you", that speaks volumes to me Min that you couldn't say it.

• minimus
    minimus

Ask CNN wild thing

• minimus
    minimus

Shirley you’re the one that brought up as an African-American another African-American so obviously there’s no secret here

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing
    Ask CNN wild thing

Min ... I don't even know what that means.

I'm through with this debate for now. Have a lovely day.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    Shirley you’re the one that brought up as an African-American another African-American so obviously there’s no secret here

I bought it up because you kept saying "you" in a few of your posts, I asked what did you mean, your answers were all over the place, so yes I brought up African American because for some reason you had a problem saying it, right? So just admit I'm right as to why I had to mention it first. Why is that so hard for you to admit that "you" in your posts in response to me meant AA? You have the problem not me. Now, are you going to respond to me with another all over the place answer instead of just admitting that I'm right?
    So obvious you have a hard time admitting to what I'm saying is correct

• minimus
    minimus

I have no issue with you being African American. Yes YOU ARE BLACK. So what?? Are you trying to suggest that I’m racist? If I say “you” in regard to your negativity regarding Kanye , what’s the issue? He’s black, you’re black and you suggested I’m not as bad as Kanye yet . I think it’s pretty hypocritical for you to talk against Kanye simply because he likes Trump. And yes for the record I understand that you and Kanye a black. I get it you’re black.

• minimus
    minimus

And Shirley, Robert de Niro was “great” in my book too until he started trash talking against the President. Now I don’t care for him. And yes, He is white I am white and I see no issue here with color.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    I have no issue with you being African American

I know you don't,you just have a hard time saying it in your posts, you kept saying "you".

that is all I have to say on this topic so, enjoy the rest of your day. BYE !!

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Face it - the ENTIRE WORLD is conspiring against this Most High, Exalted, Super Smart, Big Brained, Knowing the Best Words, Best Business Man, Best Steak Salesman, Best University Creator, Best Wall Builder, EVER EVER EVER EVER, or in other words the GOD of the UNIVERSE Donald J Trump.

Really, the amazing comparisons to style and action between Our GOD Trump and Hitler, Mussolini, and other Authoritarians is just a coincidence.

• minimus
    minimus

Shirley I have always liked you. Of course I shouldn’t say that since we’ve never met. What I don’t like is when you try to make racial issues out of something that is not existing with me and you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit