What Is Your Opinion Of Melania Trump?

by minimus 143 Replies latest jw friends

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

You are entitled to your opinion. I land directly on the crosshairs of the political quadrant. Which means i get to argue with everyone.;)

Her focus is on cyber bullying. I know, ironic her husband is cyber bully-in-chief.

She gets a lot of it online, in fact it goes beyond bullying. It’s vile. Drama? Na. Exaggerated? Yes. There are a lot of people in the world. I would wager Kanye is receiving more bullying than she is.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Or maybe Michelle is drawn to a driven, powerful, successful middle class mixed-race man because that man is driven, powerful, successful and middle class.

Michelle is as middle class as they come. Also a lawyer.

Melania trump has frequently pushed trump away in public.I think that's the observation Fink was making. That's all. In contrast the Obamas look genuinely happy...lots of smiles etc

Melania? Just can't get over the name.

Meleana is poo with blood in it.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

She's very glam and has a models physique re clothes etc. Body ten out of ten but I don't find her facially attractive due to her eyes.

Too beady and close together à la Patrick Swayze...in fact she could be his sister. Americans seem to have a thing for those close set eyes...I find them disturbing.

The high Mongolian cheek bones are amazing though.

I don't know enough about her to know if she's a good sort or not.

• the girl next door
  • the girl next door
    the girl next door

Ok. She looks a little uncomfortable. Lol

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I love. doing cartoons and she'd be a great caracature.

• the girl next door
  • the girl next door
    the girl next door

Exquisite

• the girl next door
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Funny, I never found Jackie Kennedy pretty because of her wide set eyes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit