Implications of gay marriage ruling

by Rattigan350 175 Replies latest social current

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Sorry, your insults aren't working on me.

And now we know that you've no idea what the words insult, fact or reality mean.

I don't know what a cheesypoof is

I am in no way surprised that you don't know what you are.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Junction-Guy:

"I only use the King James Bible! but no matter which translation you use, I am sure you will use it out of context."

You've only made your ignorance worse. All you had to do is open up your bible to, Deuteronomy 22:28-29 which says:

28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives. Deuteronomy 22:28-29 New International Version

There is nothing there that you can't verify on your own so show me how it's out context.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    It is out of context, because it applied to the Nation (capitol N) of Israel.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    It is out of context, because it applied to the Nation (capitol N) of Israel

Since you're a stoneless cheesypoof not-follower-of-god that doesn't know what the Bible says, why should anyone care what your wrong about on the subject?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    Apparently you care!
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    Apparently you care!

And now we know that you don't know what "apparently" or "care" means.

Here's a question, why do self-proclaimed straight white Bible misunderstanding men care more about what gays men's penises are up to than gay men do?

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Junction-Guy:

"It is out of context, because it applied to the Nation (capitol N) of Israel."

You mean it's misapplied, not out of context. In which case the issues of Gays would be the same since Leviticus 20:13, which calls for the execution of gays, is also meant for Israel.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Seriously, you guys spend a lot of time thinking about gay dicks.
  • Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    hey don't discriminate against the VaJayJays either!
  • Viviane
    Viviane

Mentioning that you are vaguely aware that women have sexy parts in pages of pages of posts about gay men only serves to illustrate how much more time you spend thinking about gay men and what they're up to, cheesypoof.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit