Implications of gay marriage ruling

by Rattigan350 175 Replies latest social current

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    I still believe that DJS, I just believe it differently. I didn't throw the baby out with the bathwater.
  • Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    I know exactly what the bible says Viviane!
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Always the same story with these people holding onto a god with viscious intent. No wonder they have no compassion for anyone but themselves, you guys truly are made in his image.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I would rather be on the wrong side of history, than the wrong side of God.

How many gay men have you stoned? I only ask sobyou can be an example of following God instead of some pussy liberal that lets the government tell them what to do.

Comeon, tough guy. Follow god or not. Kills some gays. Stone people for eating shellfish (I had shrimp last night, come at me bro).

Show us your actually following God or show the world you don't have the stones to do it. Which are you, a shrinking daisy or follower of God?

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I know exactly what the bible says Viviane.

Clearly that's also something you also fantasize to be true but clearly isn't

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    The Devil behind the Watchtower Society is the same Devil promoting gay marriage. 2 very opposite sides of the exact same coin
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    The Devil behind the Watchtower Society is the same Devil promoting gay marriage. 2 very opposite sides of the exact same coin

And now we know you are also unaware of how to make an analogy.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    I'm out. I'd rather go argue with Perry, at least he posts pictures for me to look at.
  • Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    Nope, Satan the Devil has deceived and lead our country astray, and have fooled people into believing such blasphemies that only 20 years ago, few would have believed.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

JG:

A parting shot for you. You claim to hate the JW's but your rhetoric is identical to theirs. Of course I wouldn't expect you to admitt that. You carry on talking about fairy tales I'm going to go laugh at some Perry pictures.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit