Implications of gay marriage ruling

by Rattigan350 175 Replies latest social current

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Junction-Guy:
    "hey don't discriminate against the VaJayJays either!" Your favorite fantasy?
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

JG:

You said the Devil is behind the JWs.mtherefore the Org is bad. The bible says love what is good and hate what is bad? Why don't you hate them? Can you at least attempt being consistent?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    Notice it says hate what is bad, it doesn't say hate who is bad--love the sinner, hate the sin!
  • OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

@Viviane

Not wading into this pointless back-and-forth argument that neither side can win, but I wonder have you ever made any comment to another person on here that was polite, and positive?

A simple yes, or no without snarky comebacks would be great, if you can do it.

• Spectre
    Spectre
    I don't even know how two women can make love.....unless they just sort of scissor.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    A simple yes, or no without snarky comebacks would be great, if you can do it.

Of course I can do whatever I want. I'm smart, sexy, make good money at my job and have awesome kids.

Whybin the wold anyone would expect me to answer a pedestrian pointless question born of misunderstanding is being me caring, however.

To wit, the type of answer you get is very dependant upon the quality of your question.

Oh, and one side DID win the argument. My side. The proper and correct side.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Phone! Beyond my caring, it should say.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Junction: I only use the King James Bible!

Ah. there ya go. We do have some common ground. I like the KJV too. Because it has unicorns in it. I really hate that the new bibbles took the unicorns out...

I really miss those unicorns.

:p

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Spectre: I don't even know how two women can make love.....unless they just sort of scissor.

Ah. And therein lies your answer. You don't know that making love is not something that requires one penis and one vagina for it to happen.

I see. You are love illerate. Love ignorant.

And, I might add, you have no imagination. Which I find odd, considering you base your understanding of the world on a fantasy book.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

OrphanCrow

Ah. And therein lies your answer. You don't know that making love is not something that requires one penis and one vagina for it to happen.

I see. You are love illerate. Love ignorant.

And, I might add, you have no imagination. Which I find odd, considering you base your understanding of the world on a fantasy book.

Goddamn OC, you're good!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit