Implications of gay marriage ruling

by Rattigan350 175 Replies latest social current

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    I don't hate the JW', I just realize their religion is a lie from the pits of hell and they are a deceived people, much like many American's who support gay marriage
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Junction-Guy:
    "the battle may have been won, but the war will be lost. I would rather be on the wrong side of history, than the wrong side of God."

Is that the god of Deuteronomy 22:28-29? Be consistent instead of picking out which scriptures you want to impose and which you want to ignore.
  • Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    Same God! different bible though!
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    Nope, Satan the Devil has deceived and lead our country astray, and have fooled people into believing such blasphemies that only 20 years ago, few would have believed.j

Fantastic. Are you going to man up and kill gay people like God commanded or wimp out like every other pretend Christian? Do you have stones or cheesypoofs? Since you've yet to follow god, I'm betting it's cheesypoofs.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Junction-Guy:
    "Same God! different bible though!" What do you mean by different bible? If it's the translation you're referring to it doesn't make a difference whichever translation you use. You can always go to biblegateway.com and read the same verse in over 50 different English translations.
  • Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    I only use the King James Bible! but no matter which translation you use, I am sure you will use it out of context.
  • Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    because that is how you were trained as a JW
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    What do you mean by different bible?

Translated to mean "stoneless chessypoof Christian that doesn't know the Bible", of course.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    only use the King James Bible! but no matter which translation you use, I am sure you will use it out of context.

In English, translated to mean "stoneless cheesypoof not follower of the Bible and, in actual fact, unaware of what it says Christian", of course.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy
    Sorry, your insults aren't working on me. I don't know what a cheesypoof is, but I am sure you probably have one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit