Watch your language boy/girl

by JH 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i find swearing sooooo common

• Englishman
    Englishman

I don't swear much, occasionally it's relieving to do so I guess, although not in print Sirona!!!

Just out of interest, has anyone got any preferences as to how they think naughty words should be deleted?

You know, just a deleted or a Deleted or expletive deleted or ZAPP! or Kappow! or *sigh* or "God has just killed another kitten because you said a bad word..."

Maybe just a "Knock it off F*****l!" or "F******s, you should know better at your age!", I mean..really what do you think?

You tell me!

F*****g Englishman..

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Pardon my language but I sometimes do say "poop."

When I get really upset I say "pig poop."

*****Rub a Dub

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

I swear sometimes when I am with friends.

I never swear at home or in front of my children.They get enough of that at school.

I love the fact that all my friends are "worldly" so I don't have to be worried I will say the wrong thing all the time!

• JH
    JH

What words would you be saying if this was you?

• Undecided
    Undecided

I never curse around other people, but occasionally I do when alone and something pisses me off.

Ken P.

• Shakita
    Shakita

For the past 25 years of my life I have been taking care of children, my own four and the daycare kids I use to watch. When your job requires that you talk on their level, of course you don't use bad language around them. The worse thing in the world is to hear a naughty word coming out of the mouth of a cute little kid. So, CRAP is the closest I usually come to using bad language.

Mrs. Shakita(who is NO pottymouth!)

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Same here - we try to set a good example for the kids. However, they're still talking about the word Daddy used when we were lost in Florida trying to find our hotel at about midnight last June. And he thought they were asleep!

Nina

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I try really hard not to curse, but it seems lately when I get in disagreements I use the f word and I just hate it. So I am counting to 10 before I say anything!

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

Nina,

That is soooo funny.When you make it a point not to swear around kids, if you do slip up, (even once) they never ever let you forget it! My husband said a swear word once (and he's the one who goes to the hall...lol) and my kids don't ever let him forget it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit