Welcome !

by Simon 261 Replies latest jw friends

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

Hi Simon

Thanks for the new forum. Wanted to ask how do you click onto topics and posts from the members. Before one would click onto the threads started by so and so then the list of topics would show how do we do so now? I hope this makes sense. Thanks again.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day all,

Nice to be in a "new" house, kinda like having the decorators in, eh? !

Cheers, Ozzie

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Man. What a blast from the past. Now I can say I posted on the first official thread.

Amazing though, the amount of people, who were there for a brief appearance, then nothing ! Some of them thinking this was a official JW site LOL !

Ditto to ozziepost. Movers came in while I wasn't looking and turned the palce upside down.

Just kidding Simon !

• Sargon
    Sargon

Where on Earth did you guys find this thread? Someone had to dig deep to drag this one out of the archives. Kewl, let's try to keep it going!!

• Solace
    Solace

Simon,

"Things are a bit quite so far, but hopefully things will pick up soon." March/2002

I'll say! It looks like things have picked up quite a bit there, big guy! ;)

Simon & Ang,

Thanks again for bringing all of us together and for continuing to work so hard!!!

• kat_newmas
    kat_newmas

I am assuming that Simon, you started this forum. I am new to this site. But I would like to say thank-you whoever you are. I dont know why you started this, but .... you just dont know man...well maybe you do. This has been like some sort of counseling thing for me... I dont hate anyone... and I am glad people dont come here to "fight" or tease others. I almost feel ... normal? like I am not the only one in the whole world who lost ALL my family. It is so strange how this JW thing has haunted me for the last twenty years. I drive by a Kingdom Hall and I feel like a scared little kid all over again... like... "they know I am here, in Georgia, and they know I just drove by" weird...

But... thanx man.... my wife just doesnt understand the...power?... that these people can have over you if you arent strong enough. I think I just got a little stronger man.... thanx

• Jesika
    Jesika

I am so glad I found this place!!!!!!!!!!

You have changed so many lives Simon, that must be so rewarding for you. I know it has been very rewarding for me just to be a part of the board.

Thank you again!!!!!!!!

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Simon!

The first post . . . ever! Wow!

History in the making!

Soooo . . . I haaaaad to leave my mark. . .

ESTEE

• Angharad
    Angharad

test

• mouthy
    mouthy

it is great to be here. Thanks Anghared & Simon... Your a couple of swells!!!

Great site nice folks ! good job

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit