Welcome !

by Simon 261 Replies latest jw friends

• upallnight
    upallnight

i'm at work right now and won't be able call as much as i would like soooooo mmmm smell whats cooking? or is it just me

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Hello everyone,

Gee this place is so friendly. I think I'll stick around and get to know everyone.

I'm originally from Maryland, but moved to Virginia in 1983, which was two years after leaving the borg for good.

I sure could have used this site back then, but was not the owner of a computer in those days. Ahhh, the age of technology and all the good benefits of connecting with each other.

Love and Light,

Sentinel/Karen

• Seven
    Seven

Outside The Wall

All alone, or in twos,
    The ones who really know you,
    Walk up and down outside the wall.
    Some hand in hand,
    Some gather together in bands,
    The bleeding hearts and artists,
    Make their stand.
    And when they've given you their all,
    Some stagger and fall.
    After all it's not easy,
    Banging your heart against some mad bugger's wall.-pink floyd

• mommy1
  • Vivamus
    Vivamus

Hey, this is fun. The very first threat ever started, and I am posting on it.

Nice!

• minimus
    minimus

what happened to all those original posters? Were most of them real JW's that realized they were in apostate territory?

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

this is a great thread I hope it keeps going!

• Simon
    Simon

"Oh Lordy" (in best Ned Flanders Voice)

How times change eh?! Some of the poeple who registered didn't stop long but others have and and it's to be expected the different people come and go (healthy as long as it's not all at once )

• Matty
    Matty

Yes, we still have Jelly and SevenofNine. Who else still posts regularly who registered here in the first week?

• JH
    JH

Thank-you Simon for your time and effort.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit