There is a rat on this forum

by jesusstolemyhotrod 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Since the net has become such a large factor in exiting dubs, it could be that the internet question has become part of the standard set of questions that they will ask weak/inactive ones. You know, along w the 'do you think the wt is god's org' type of questions.

SS

• LB
    LB

There are lots of rats on the forum, but that's ok. There have been things repeated to my old congregations elders that only could have come from this site. There have been things told to my son that only have been posted on this site. The nice thing about what was told to my son is that now I know who one of them are. Fun stuff.

So guess what my former brother you've got a name, a face and I know who you are. Nervous yet?

Hopefully the JW lurkers will get a clue as to what is going on in the society by coming here. At the very least we know they are questioning things or they wouldn't be here. They might not know it yet, but they have questions.

Hitler got children to snitch on their parents. Imagine that. How does it feel to be doing Hitlers work?

• blondie
    blondie
    she doesn't give a fork either

Lovely phrase, larc. I'm filing it away. On one of my sci-fi shows they use the phrase, "frilling."

I just remember what zev said about giving out information that people can use in a criminal way against us.

Blondie(trying to make a quiet exit but will take whatever comes)

• ChakkaConned
    ChakkaConned

Jes,

I, for one, would never admit anything to these clowns. Deny, Deny, Deny! You owe them nothing, including the truth about your activity here. They can't prove that you post here, can they? It matters not what you posted about your circumstances. It isn't you, period, end of discussion.

I wouldn't give them the slightest satisfaction that they are *on to you*. Take the attitude of....."Who are you going to believe...me or your lyin eyes??"(actually the rats eyes)

They want to buffalo you. Don't let them and admit nothing.

All the best!

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

Your RAT will likely be reading this thread also and confirm without doubt who you are. Once you find out who the RAT is you should expose who they are.

What hypocrocy for someone to be here and tell the elders about someone else being here. This RAT knows where they should be..... selling WT magazines.

Edited by - beelzedub on 28 January 2003 17:15:3

• jesusstolemyhotrod
    jesusstolemyhotrod

I agree with you valis.....i have tried to be as vague as possible.....after they left i re read all my posts.....in one i did mention where i was from.....and truth be told my brothers suicide was big news here.....it was a shock and created quite a stir when the elders boycotted his funeral and told many people not to go.....he had been quite well known and popular......my guess is that someone i know or knows my family has been here and put two and two together.....i have told no one personally that i have been here......i have been racking my brain trying to figure it out.....the only thing i can come up with is that in the hall that i would be going to if active there is a former friend of mine......we had a falling out about two years back......i remember him telling me along time ago while he was df'd that he had been to sites like this and found alot of friends.....he was reinstated about a year ago.....he knows me quite well and is very familiar with my situation......his wife is still out......maybe she is on here and recognized me......that is the only situation i can come up with

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

hi hotrod;; i say follow AlanF idea but do it ... when they come to your house again... excuse your self for a minute and call the police... when they show ,, say all that alanF said and add that these people are harrassing me , violating my civil and human rights... etc. and i want to make a report now so if they violate me again i haVE papwer work to take to court.... the police must do this and give you a pink copy and the elders a yellow copy... say you want an order of protection, etc.. after this they will never bother you again..... john

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Funny, because whoever they are - they're probably sitting somewhere right now, reading all the responses & feeling quite smug w/superiority & holier-than-thou ism....to bad - if they can't see how "unchristian" their behavior is, they're definitely following the wrong gods home. Probably think they're doing you a favor - but what they don't realize is God never said there was supposed to be a "police force" dictating a human's conscious - that was strictly between the individual & God. You aren't running to every meeting speaking of what's discussed here for which to "cause division", so there is absolutely nothing wrong with you being here, if you choose.

Pharisee's - the lot of them!!! And for whoever the "rat" is - you might just look at how Jesus dealt w/the "Pharisee's" -

• Valis
    Valis

jesus...then that's a different matter. One thing I think is important is to try and include that info iin your original post. maybe you weren't thinking clearly when you posted it...I know when I'm pissed the last thing I do on a regular basis is to stop and think about who and what and why...its more like OK...whoever hit me in the back of the head better get ready!!!..*LOL* One thing your case does is bring to the fore the very real position many dubbies put themselves in. They do research, read about the pain and the loss only to go back to the glossed over reality that is JWland...unfortunately they pick their guilt back up and disclose info about people. I suspect for all kinds of reasons....but ass kissing comes to mind above all..and spitefulness. On the other side of that they get exposed to the topics brought up here and like one of the other posters mentioned, become good candidates for future Apostates... The other thing with the initial post is IMO a bad sideffect. If it causes people to think there are some general monitors who can pick up on an experience and automatically connect it to any givne person in a congo, then it might discourage some fromposting. Maybe that is too broad a generalization, but I hope you understand my point. . The high profile cases are easy ones to tag w/names and faces and addresses, but there are som many sadenning experiences here that are the same I wouldn't think they could do much but put them in the file labelled Anonymous Loss & Grief.

Oh yeah and remind those sorry bastards about Luke 9:49 and tell them to leave you be!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Edited by - Valis on 28 January 2003 17:39:4

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

LMAO... The JW who told the elders about you had to admit to sinning in order to do it. What is sad is this speaks to the intelligence level of JWs. They will trap themselves in an attempt to trap people they don't approve of.

Ohhhh the irony of the JW's little world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit