There is a rat on this forum

by jesusstolemyhotrod 68 Replies latest jw friends

• meadow77
    meadow77

What I wonder is do they read the stories about abuse, broken families, wasted lives, and lies, or do they just search for clues as to who the posters are? How can they read some of these threads and come away with only ammo?

• mouthy
    mouthy

In answer to your "do they come away with only ammo" No!! when I go to PA-there are many elders there that are OUT now- it is stories like we share- that made them think-- There are very good people in there. As you all know- cos you were there. So I say let them read & digest- Man shuts a door God still opens windows... my 2 cents as always

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

jesusstolemyhotrod,

What I would do now, is write Simon an email asking him to change your user name. Pick something that does not describe you in any way that the spies would recognize. Then you will be able to share your insights and FEELINGS on the board without fear. The only drawback is that you will not be able to share any more open details of your life. But at least you could continue to post. Then sometime in the future, when YOU are ready, You could then say that you used to post as "jesusstolemyhotrod".

NewLight2

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Like I said before. . . there are lotsa rats on this forum. . .and someone is feedin' them!

• shera
    shera

What in the world!!!

• jws
    jws

I wonder. Can any JW come here to spy and not be affected in the long run? Won't the thoughts and sentiments eventually rub off?

I know some are very stubborn, but if you read the experiences and such here, I would think a lot of them would eventually have to realize something's wrong with the WTBTS.

As for identity, I worry. I try to keep concealed, but I have also said enough on this forum that people who knew me could identify me. My main concern is being DF/DA and losing family. But, if confronted, this is a big world and I don't believe that my experiences are so unique. What I'm saying is, I think I could deny that 'jws' is me. That those identifying tidbits I've left here could be from anybody. Prove it's me.

• blackguard
    blackguard

Hi 'hotrod:- Baptism Nullification might be worth considering.

I have often wondered if I too was being monitored. I live in an area where the jaydubs don't visit often and when they do they avoid my premises like a heterosexual man does another man's hairy ass. And I seem to have a steady stream of viruses sent to my e.mail. I knew a jaydub that was a PI and specialized in snooping on other jaydubs. He claimed that Bethel and the elders approved of his activities and would accept his dossiers for judicial deliberations.

In regards baptism nullification; a guy is supposed to be posting on channelc. He has a different method than that tried previously. It looks like it might be a viable method to take the stick out of the hands of the thugs and reduce an individual's chagrine where D/F'ment is about to be unrighteously imposed. As of this hour I do not see it posted on channelc yet it has been on their desk for at least a week. Perhaps someone has an 'in' with the web owner on channelc and can get it posted. It's not my work otherwise I'd post it.

• greven
    greven

jesusstolemyhotrod,

Please keep us updated if they come back or anything!

We might be able to help

Greven.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I am amazed that none of the elders in my local area have not tried to contact me. I have done everything but draw a map as to who I am and where to find me!!!

Sorry to hear that all this happened to you!!! Just be sure to tell them to go to hell. :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit